CHAPTER 13

I took my breakfast at my room. I want to see Aiden today, but I can't eat with them knowing that I can't even be with my own family and take care of my mom.

"Lady Clary, I'm just get your clothes from the laundry.
I nodded and she headed for the door. She was to open the door when someone opened it for her. She stopped moving and curtsied.

"Yes Your Highness." She said to the person outside.

"Clary?" It was Aideline. I sat down and took the cardigan on side table.
"I heard from Lily that you broke down yesterday. What's wrong?" She sat down beside me.
"Well I can't tell..." She helds my hand.

"Oh Clary, I'm your friend, you can tell me everything. You can trust me." She gave me a sweet smile.

"Well there was thus rule for me, only me. That I can't talk with my dad well because he works for your family and to be fair with the other contestants, they had an agreement, and that is not to have communication with daddy."
"And yesterday Noah went to me and gave me a letter from him. I know dad break the King's rule but..."

"But what? What's written in the letter?" She asked.

"That...that my mom is in the hospital. She had a heart attack and I'm just here enjoying luxury instead of taking care of her."

"Hey. Don't worry Aiden and I have already talked about that we will let all of you make letters for your family."

"Really?" Having a high pitch voice.
"Really!"

"Thank you!" I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Now that your in a good mood already. Come."

"What?"

"Well you can't just stay there all day right?" Stood up and fixed her dress

"Ah..."

"No! Stand up, I'll get your maids in making you beautiful. Were going somewhere." She smiled so wierdly like there's something up for me.

I stood up and Cassia immediately wents out from dressing room bringing out a green day dress.

"Hmmm what's your name dear?" Aideline asks Cassia.
"Cassia, Your Highness" she curtsied.
"Oh so your the friend of Lily right?"Cassia nodded.
"Well then, Cassia make Lady Clare here her most beautiful side."
"Yes your highness." She smiled and Cassia held my hand and drag me going to my dressing room. I weared the green day dress and Cassia also made me wear a brown maong jacket. She braided my hair to the side and put on me light make up.

"There..." she faced me in front of the mirror.
"You look beautiful, Clare." Aideline walks it telling me a compliment and put on me a blind fold.

"Ah Aideline what's this?" I asked her playfully.

"Oh just hold my hand and follow me." I felt that we were already outside as I heard the door click.

"Oh now... What brings you here." Was it Aiden or... I don't know. If it's Aiden what's he doing here?

"What's that Aideline?" I asked her.
"Oh it's nothing." She replied. "Go" she whispered.
"That's nothing, Clary. It was just a guard." And... I knew she was lying.

"Where are we even going, Aideline?" She was gragging me somewhere we were walking upstairs and I tripped several times and we just laughed with my actions. I felt so blind, I just followed her in where she was going.

"Here we are!" We stopped somewhere.
"Can I remove the blind fold now?"
"Oh yah sorry." She took of my blind fold and when I opened my eyes I saw a big wooden door in front of me.
"Ah Aideline what's this?" I pointed towards the door.
"You'll see." She gave me a quirky smile.
"Guards, kindly opened the door please." She ordered the guards. "Yes Your Highness." They opened the doors and the light from tge inside escaped and it looked beautiful but bright. We stepped inside anf it was the Royal Library.

"It was Aiden's idea." She leaned sideward and whispered to me.
"What?" Aiden's idea?
"Well we had some playfull bet and well he won." I giggled.
"And we saw your Information Sheet and we found out that you like books so... here we are!" I hugged her.
"Thank you!"
"Your welcome now go enjoy, but sadly I have to go I have a date with Marve."
"Really? Enjoy."
"Same to you."
She went of telling the guards something, I just ignored them and looked on the books around me. The place looks beautiful there was a second floor and there was this big glass window. I looked around each self.

"Well even here in castle still with books, Ms. Clare?"
I turned around and I saw Noah looking so charming. Wearing a crisp suit and his hair was fixed with gel.

"Well hello there Sir!" I laughed and so did he.
"Wait how did you enter? Didn't the Princess saw you?" He shook his head.

"No. I was here 15 minutes ago and I heard voices. Then I saw you." He went near me and held my waist and I was near him. He kissed me. I forgot I was holding a bunch of books and all of those books fell in to the ground. We giggled and picked up the books. He gave me a quick kiss. I was trying to feel his kiss but there's just no spark.

"Ah...Noah you know that I'm letting myself learn how to love you right."

"Ah yeah."

"Well when we kissed I just didn't feel the spark." Suprisingly he nodded.

"Yah your right."

"What?"

"Me too I didn't feel it. Its like I loved you before but since I knew Princess Aideline I felt something."

"Really?" I asked him.
"Well yah."

"So can we call this off then? Best Friends?" I offered my hand.

"Best Friends!" He shook it.
We laughed and he helped me put back the books.

"Ah Clary I have to go. Need to see Aideline."

"It's alright I'll be right here." He waved goodbye and runs off.

I continued reading and when it was 11:00 I headed to the Great Hall for Aiden and Aideline will have an announcement to make.