CHAPTER 20

Today is Katelyn's event.
Cassia told me that Katelyn's event was for Aideline.

I walked up to my closet and saw a green olive dress.

"What's this for?" I asked Odelle.

"That's what your going to wear for Katelyn's event."

"And why those she have to pick the clothes for me?"

"Well her maid told us that she want her to be the center of attention..."

"Oh well then let's give her that..." I giggled. I wore the dress and head down stairs just in time for the party.

"There you are, Clare." Erryn running towards me wearing a yellow gown.

"Hey! Where is Katelyn?" She pointed near the buffet table. Having some checklist on her hand.
She was wearing this Pink gown and her flower crown.

In what part does that make her special? Beside this is Aideline's event, she just planned it.

The whole party was amazing, I've got to say. As I can see it's a Nature Theme without going outside. What I'm worried about is mine...

"Clare!" I looked around it was Aideline holding two wine glasses.

"Oh hi! But...I don't drink..." she gave me the wine.

"Don't worry, it's iced tea." I took the glass and drank.

"This party is awesome, so excited to see yours." she giggled.

"Oh you'll see." We laughed.

"Princess Aideline, your friends are calling you." Katelyn barges in.

"Oh okay see you later, Clare." Aideline goes to her friends and Katelyn steps forward and took the glass from me.

"Hey!"

"Don't take this day from me!"

"I'm not!" she turned around full of pride.

The Next Day...

It was Erryn's turn she tolf me yesterday that her theme for the queen is tea and books. I told that she would love it.

I wore a laced sleeve top and a skirt. We can't have tea in the library so she took the Library to the Woman's room and it was awesome.

She invited all the closest friends of the queen, duchesses and queens of different countries and the family of Queen Kate.

They were lovely, kindness was in their bloodline.

A/n

Okay it's short, sorry. Hahaha

Then there were 200 viewers THANKS GUYS from the bottom of my heart.

Okay so I have two more wattpad stories please try to read it.

One is Love was Before, Forever is Now. So it's all about Brooklyn having her Ultimate Throwback that includes her love life.

Second is Rebel turned Royal. So this is a Selection Fanfic...I think. It is also inspired from the movie Descendants(I love this movie so much!-try watching it.)

No more Selection just Illea Academy. Hazelle, the daughter of the leader of the Southern Rebels, with her friends enrolls in Illea Academy to proceed to her father's plan, but will it work?

So guys try reading it :)