CHAPTER 21

I woke up early to check the palace garden if it was perfect.
I want it to be perfect, it's for the King anyways.

I took a bath and Cassia and Odelle made me special in a way. They made me tube dress, the top was red and the skirt part was navy blue and it flows up to the floor and there was this white part at my waist. It suits my theme. They braided my hair to the side.

"Ah girls can you tell the maids of the other selected to wear something in color of red, blue or white?"

"Sure thing, Clare." Cassia replied while Odelle nodded.

I took my clipboard and went to the kitchen to check the food for dinner. Next, I went to the palace garden it looked amazing, there were white table clothes and blue coverings for the chairs.

"Good job, guys!" I told the people continueing to fix the whole garden.

Lastly I went to the golfing area. I check the equipment being used in golf and it was perfect.

The event will start at 4:30pm. I invited all of the closest friends of the King, other kings and duches.

4:10 and some of the guest started to arrive.
I saw Katelyn wear a red gown while Erryn was white. The two boys thought of this I think... Noah wore a blue neck tie and a white suit. While Marve was wearing a red neck tie and a black suit.

"Hey guys we planned events, how about you guys?"

"Fencing." Marve replied.

"That's it?"

"Then fight other countries...isn't that hard?" Noah explains. I laughed.

"I think so..."I looked around and I saw the King coming from the inside. "Oh I have to go, enjoy the event.!"

"Goodluck!" They both shouted.

"Thanks." I went near the King and Queen by her side and curtsied.

"Enjoy you party, Your Majesty."

"Thank you Lady Clare."

"My pleasure, Your Majesty." I looked at him and he smiled back.

"There you are Clare..." It was Aiden, he was handsome as ever. He hugged me by the waist. "Wow slow down, your highness, your parents are in front of us." I reminded him. He chuckled.

"Don't worry, there my parents... Hey dad how about of game of golf?" Queen Kate kisses his husbund's cheeks. "Go, have fun with your son even for this time." Then I remembered that this was the only time that King Anthony was excused from his duties.

"I will not if the Queen will not be with me..." he joked Queen Kate.

"Hmm...should I, Clare?" I giggled.

"Well your son is having the tantrum, mom." We all looked at Aiden and he looks like child so we all laughed.

"Alright then..." Queen Kate took the King's hand and went to the Golf area.

I turned around and I saw Katelyn wearing a black gown, well someone is not following the rules. She looked at me like I did somthing to her in the past.

I ignored her and went to Aideline. She looks cute wearing a gown, laced at the top while the skirt part is red until her knee.
She was wearing a blue emarald crown.

"Ughh...this is amazing, Clare." I only giggled.

"Thank you."

"Hi guys! I mean you Highness." She tells Aideline.

"Just Aideline, Erryn." She nods we talked for a while and we let Aideline talk to his suitors. I waved at Noah and he waved back.

I went near the mic and stood straight and took my guide.

"Good evening everybody, I'm Clare, today's event organizer. I'm so happy to see all of you especiay The King enjoying this event. But for know we will have our dinner, everybody please proceed to the Ballroom.

Everybody went to the Ballroom, it was beautiful. I lobed it myself. Everybody took there seat and I signaled the butlers to take out the appetizers. They serve to each guest, they looked that they love the food that was being served.

"Everybody raise your glasses." The kings tells everyone.

"Let's have a toast for Lady Clare for organizing this wonderful event." Everybody shouted cheers and toasted. With each other.

"Thank you everybody, Thank you, Your Majesty." I told him and continued their meal.

The whole night was amazing, everyone enjoyed there meal and it wasn't that bad, what like I've expected it to be.