CHAPTER 27

I decided to have a relaxing day at my balcony. Cassia prepared coffee and comfy cloth to snuggle in.

My emotions are quite wierd having me not going home was nice and I was happy, but the possibility that Katelyn might still reveal my secret, that is still a big problem for me. I am disappointed of having Queen America and King Maxon leave immediately just because of these heartless rebels.

My balcony can see everything, from the structures in the whole Surzona country to the front entrance of the palace.

"Clare?" I turned around and it was Aideline.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" She sat down with her caste.

"Mom won't let me go she said maybe there's this attack again."

"Oh..."

"So...not leaving now huh?" I chuckled.

"Think so..."

"He's gonna choose you know."

"How do you know that."

"I'm a twin here, we got this connection you know and I feel that his gonna choose you."

"Alright then...so how are you? What did the rebel specifically tell you?" She looked at her caste and then looked at me.

"Well they told me where my cousin is being placed. I didn't answer because I don't want them to get hurt, they have children. The moment I didn't answer a man held my arm so tight then he asked me again, but I didn't answer then he eventually broke my arm."

"But why didn't we hear you scream or anything?"

"I was actually tied up to the bed and when they were so pissed with me they taped my mouth so no one can hear me scream."
I was silenced.

"Oh there they are, there back." She stood up and look over the balcony, I stood up too.

She wents back inside.
"Come on!" I followed her and we went downstairs. Suprisingly, Katelyn and Erryn distant from each other are already there.

"Princess..." Erryn curtsied.

"Good day Erryn." We looked at Katelyn standing with pride, she crossed her arms not thinking of giving respect to Aideline. I looked at Aideline she looks pissed.

"Just don't mind her." She sighs.

The car park at the front of the palace the king went out first then she helped the queen. Aiden came out last, looking disappointed.

I took a step forward to go to Aiden, but she went to his mother's side.

"Tomorrow, I will tell my Chosen. I will tell it in front of everyone, the whole country of Surzona." We looked at each other shocked.

I looked at Katelyn she was looking at the king and she nodded her head and so does the king.

I hope what I'm thinking is not correct. I really do hope so...