CHAPTER 17

I woke up early for I was going with the queen on a book reading. To bad I'm not here when Aiden and Aideline arrives.

I pushed the button to call the girls. They immediately went inside my room.

"Goodmorning Clare." They greeted me together.

"Good morning girls." I stood up.

"Date with the Queen, Clare?" Odelle asks me.

"How did you guys know?"

"Sources..."We giggled.

"Well let's not keep the Queen waiting, shall we?" They served my breakfast in my room and I ate outside of my balcony. After that Odelle holds my wrist and pulls me towards the closet. They made me wear beige colored straight dress that flows beautifully up to the ground. She puts a gold belt and I chose to wear the necklace daddy gave me.

Cassia made my hair in a side ponytail and pulled out tiny pieces of my hair so, well she said to give it more of a princess look. Then she put the flower crown,that was given to us, to finish it of. Maybe everytime we go outside of the palace we wear this crown.

Odelle put me simple make up, just the way I like it. Maybe it well tell the people who will see me that I'm just a single young girl, who lives out there dream.

"Perfect!" Odelle cries.
I went in front of the mirror and saw myself I looked like a goddess or something.

"You did great girls." They smiled.

"Go on Clare like we said earlier don't make the queen wait." I nodded and head my way to Queen Kate.

I was heading for Great Hall expecting that I would see her there, but I saw her talking with Katelyn and Erryn in the hallway near the entrance of the Palace. Maybe she told them to accomodate the Prince abd Princess when they come back.
Queen Kate saw me and gave me a smile, a snile that was different from others.

"Oh you look beautiful dear." Sge complimented my look.

"So do you, Your Majesty" she raised her eyebrow. I forgot that I was going to call her "mom" now...

"Sorry...mom..." She smiled while Erryn especially Katelyn looked confused calling the Queen, mom...

"Well girls we have to go, you know what to do..." they just nodded and head there way to the Great Hall. When Katelyn pass in front of me he gave me a fierce look.

"Well we must be off then we can't let the children wait." I nodded and the palace driver drove us to the City Library.
When we were already in the City Library, Queen Kate and I went to the kids section of the library.

The queen greeted the kids of Surzona and introduced me to them. Some of the kids run to me, I love kids I absolutely adore cute ones.

"Clare?" The queen called me I went to her carrying a kid who was to cute not to put down.

"Yes Mom?" I really feel so akward, but I'm getting used to it.

"There are another group of children at other room. I will be the one who will read them the books." I nodded and the kids and I curtsied to the queen.

I started reading them a book-the one I always love- Cinderella. Since most of the kids are girls I continued to read them that.

I was reading the book when someone asks me a question, she raises her hand.

"Lady Clare?" She was cute girl, she looks like a little dorothy.

"Yes Dear?" I ask her

"Do you love Prince Aiden just like Cinderella loves the Prince Charming?"

"Oh dear come here." She went forward and I carried her and place in to lap.
"Yes I do, I love Prince Aiden very much."

"Really?" A familar voice replied to my answer. I turned around and it was Aiden.
I stood and went to him.

"Yes, my Prince." He smiled and gave me a quick kiss.

"Ayeee!" The kids cried.

"Aiden you kissed me in front of kids." I whispered to him.

"Why is there a problem? If I were to marry you, everyone will see us kiss." He whispered back and gave me another kiss and holds my hand.

"Aiden dear?" The queen, Aiden let's go of my hand and run towards her mother.

"Mom..."

"Why are you here the girls in the palace were expecting for you."

"I've been there, they saw me. But I didn't see you and Clare here..." he went back to pulling me by the waist.

"Well your here, Clare and I were just reading books to the kids. Right Clare?" I nodded but I think it was not enough for her.

"Yes mom." Aiden immediately looks at me suprised calling her mother, the Queen, mom.

"I must go the kids are waiting for me." The queen immediately went out the room.

I looked at Aiden, he looks speechless.

"Suprise?" He giggled.

"I can't believe you called my mother mom. She wanted you to call her that?"

"I believe so."

"Ehem." A kid calls for our attention. Damn I forgot about the kids.

Aiden and I continued the story and headed back to the palace.

We were walking down the hall. Queen Kate went to her room.

"How's the trip?" I asked him.

"Well Aideline was really annoying the whole trip telling me what we should do when we land Italy, but the rest of it was amazing. I saw my cousin Maxon and Queen America, they told us that they would come for a visit maybe next week."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Queen America was one of favorite queens well besides your mom of course."

"Oh...You know what."

"What?"

"I missed you. Not a single day in France that I haven't thought of you." I blushed.

"Only me?"

"For some reasons yes, only you."
He pulled me close and kissed me. His was kiss so passionate, kisses that I would remember.