CHAPTER 25

"Clare...come here." She is panicking.

We all arrived here in the airport just in time to welcome King Maxon and Queen America.

"Yes Ms.Jane?" She looks so tense.

"Is the palace ready?"

"Everything is perfect, Ms. Jane. Don't get tense to much. I checked it earlier its in place."

"Alright...I'm panicking again." She holds my hands.

"Breath. Slowly." I guided her. She followed what I said and she was calm.

"Thank you, Clare. By the way you look gorgeous."

"So do you..." she smiled.

Then we saw an airplane land having a small flag of Illea at the outside of it.

"Their here." Jane announces.

The King and Queen stood up so did Aiden and Aideline. They all look excited.

"Clary, come here with us." I went near them. They smiled at me except Aiden. He looked at me but he looks sad.

Then it was time. I finally saw King Maxon and Queen America.
Queen America looks beautiful having red fire-like hair and her blue eyes she looks like real queen. They were holding hands when they came down the stairs of the airplane. They're so perfect for each other.

"Cousin!" Aideline cheerfully greeted. I curtsied to the both of them.

"Now who is this beautiful lady?" Queen America asks.

"I'm Clare, Your Majesty.I'm obe of the Selected of Prince Aiden." she smiled.

"Well then, let's go home." The King told us.

"Good idea, Uncle." King Maxon replied.

We went to the palace. I went ahead of them on made everything put into place.

Every guest came and the place looked beautiful.

"Welcome to Surzona!" Every guest shouted when the doors opened and King Maxon and Queen America entered the Great Hall.

"Thank you everyone." King Maxon said.

"Clare this is amazing...as always." Aideline came to me. She looks beautiful wearing a purple gown.

"So you did this." King Maxon asks me with Queen America at her side.

"Yes Your Majesty every bit of it."
"Dear, why did you ever made an event like this?" He jokes on his wife.

"Are you serious?" We all laughed.

"Just joking dear."

"Again with the dear?" Queen America tells her husbund.

"Joking."

"Anyways this party is beautiful, Clare. I'm gonna call you when we need a party planner." Queen America told me.

"It's my pleasure your Majesty. I'd be honored." I told her.

"Excuse me." I went to the mic in front of the guest.

"Welcome everyone. Queen America and King Maxon welcome to Surzona! Now everyone please head out to the garden and the real party will be held outside. Enjoy the night everyone!" The all clapped their hands and went ouside.

The garden was beautiful there is this place for Queen America and King Maxon will be seated. The bench same where they first met.

"Clare?" I turned around and it was Erryn.

"Yeah?"

"Come with me for a sec." I went to her and Katelyn came near us.

"Congratulations Clare!" Katelyn told me holding a glass of wine.

"Thanks..." She went forward and spills the wine at my dress.

"Oh...dear I'm sorry my hands are bit wierd this days hahaha." Shd gave a evil laugh. My dress it's ruined, I can't believe she did that.

"Both of you planned this did you?" I told to the both of them.

"Uhmm..."Erryn said.

"Of course what would you think?" Katelyn making Erryn not finish her words.

I saw Aiden coming right at us and so does Queen America. I ran I don't want for her to see me like this.

I went to the comfort room and washed the stains away. This is so embarassing. Then minutes later I heard a knock.

"Clare, Dear? Open the door. It's Queen America." Oh no it's her, I can't opened the door she would see me a mess.

"It's alright dear, tha happened to me too in my own selection." I stopped and opened the door.

"Really?" I saw her caring face.

"Come..." I followed her.

"Where's your room, show me." I nodded and we headed for my room. When we arrived she let me sit down on my bed and so did she.

"You know, that happened to me during my selection. Her name was Celeste, in a way she was always mean to me, she once tore my dress off because of her jealousness, but at the end I talked to her and realized why she was so jealous of me and at the end we became friends, but sadly she died in a rebel attack...and now I do miss her."

"I suggest you talk to the girl who did that."

"Katelyn? I think that is impossible."

"Well it worked with me maybe to you too." I nodded.

"Well then...where are your maids?" I stood up and called the girls.

"Yes...Cla...Oh my gods its Queen America. Odelle its the Queen." They screamed at the front of us making Queen America and I were giggling.

"Uhmm girls?" They stopped.

"Oh we apologize, Your Majesty." They curtsied.

"Oh Clare what happened to your dress?"

"It's a long story."

"I want you two to make Lady Clare beautiful as ever." Queen America told them.

"Now Your Queen that would be easy."

"Suprise me girls. Clare I'll head outside see you outside." I nodded and she went outside.

"Now come on Clare." They pulled me to the dressing room.

They made me wear a big pastel blue ball gown. The top part was made designed with diamonds, sparkling when the lights comes at it. Cassia made me wear the flower crown and so silver heels. While Odelle put on me light make up.

"Omay gods your so beautiful, Clare. Like a true princess." Cassia complimented me.

"Thank you girls."

"Well...get down there!"

"Alright!" I giggled.

I went down stairs and steps more and they will see me.
I went near the door and the gaurds opened it and the spotlight went to me making the diamonds sparkle. Every guest looked at me, including King Maxon and Queen America. They went near me.

"Oh dear you look beautiful its almost the same dress I wore when on my first day right, Maxon?" She tapped her husbund's shoulder.

"Absolutely, but no offense Lady Clare. But you looked beautiful at that time."

"Awww...Now come seat withus in the table I'd like to know you more, Clare." I nodded and followed them.

They look so perfect I wish I found my Prince who would treat me his only Princess...