Bonus Scene #4

"I'm so happy you're here, Aleyna. I could have planned a party for Queen America and King Maxon, I'm still not an expert in doing these kind of stuff." Aleyna giggled and gathered the papers where are plans are written.

"I would be honored to be a official party planner for my little sis and Queen. I know this party will be perfect."

"What party?" Aleyna and I both looked back at the entrance of the Library. It was Aiden in his casual day look. Like somehow same as how I saw him in our first meeting.

Aleyna and I looked at each other and I just nodded at her. "Uhmm, Your Majesty it's just the party for you, the one and only."

Aiden came right next and put his hands at my shoulder and gave me a kiss in my temple.

"Aleyna, I can celebrate my birthday simple you know that right?" I looked at him.

"It's alright, Aiden. It's your first birthday as the King."

"Well then can I suggest inviting the people of Surzona?" He smiled at both of us. Aleyna and I looked at each other, this would be perfect. Now everyone, not just us will know the perfect news that everyone will surely love.

"Now...Aleyna can I take your sister?"

"Of course, Aiden. You can take my sister anytime." She winked at me.

"Well then, Milady?" Aiden offered his hand and I put mine on top of it.

We were walking towards the door and I looked back at Aleyna. "Meet me  later." I whispered. She nodded and just smiled at her.

The party is just days away, I'm so excited to tell everyone the good news.