CHAPTER 1

"WITH THE BLUE STRIPES, SOPHIE" Aleyna tells Sophie to choose the beautiful jacket.

It's cold in Surzona even if dad has already put more wood in our fireplace I can still see the breaths we take out of our body, and it's not even Christmas...YET.

"Clary, kindly please fill up this form now..." Mom tells me while putting down the book I was reading.

"Okay.Okay." I took the paper and pen. This form again since I turned 15, mom has always make me fill up this form. It's like an attendance that a teacher has to check if her students are all present, but all this forms are for the king to check.

"I need that today Clary, that's the only paper that is not yet filled up." mom demands.

"Yes mom, I'm writing already." lying because I was only about to start.

=====================================================================================

Name: Clarrissa May Donnell

Nickname: Clary

Age: 17

=====================================================================================

I filled up the form until the very end and went back to my book, It was done once again and next year I was to do it again.

"Sophie dear, please open the TV, the NEWS is on." dad tells Sophie.

Oh Sophie, being the youngest, I noticed that she is the one always asked to do things or it's just me not doing things. Sophie was the youngest of the three: Aleyna at first, me at second, Sophia at last. Well not all of with the same characteristics. Sophie and Aleyna having the same hair color, light golden blonde coming from mom, and me...having a honey blonde color coming from who I mean, well dad has a dark brown color. It's like I'm not from them, but we three share the same eye color having light blue color, well it suits Aleyna and Sophie, but for me, I'm like the snow queen.

"OH MY!!!" With Sophie's scream I was so irratated.

"What is it now, Sophie? Is it that Prince Aiden again?" saying while reading a book

"Well yah he's so gorgeous, why don't you look at him and not just your book, and besides it think his your type." WHAT? She doesn't even know what I look for a guy or else...

"What TYPE? Did you read my diary?" looking at Sophie with my furious eye, well hello it's a diary no one should see that.

She laugh with excitement, I was about to charge to Sophia hoping to tickle her until mom spoke up.

"Well your sister is right, dear."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Clary, your turning 18, your about to graduate, I know this is wierd but do you really want to be alone with your books, marrying it?" Oh damn not this again. I chuckled.

"Mom..."

"Come on, Clary. Every young man has come up to that doorstep and asked dad to be your girlfriend and the only thing you say is no..." Aleyna burges in.

I still read my book not even try to looked at the TV.

"Well I don't even know those men, Aleyna..."

"Ahh maybe try asking your books. Of course you don't know them you go to your special place and always read you book alone, you will really have a chance to meet these men."

"...and what do you call Noah?"

"A person?"Sophie speaks up and laughs

"Ha.Ha.Ha. very funny Sophie. No but seriously atleast I have Noah, right?"

"But you only think of him as a friend, dear." Mom comes back. Well true, but UGHH I have nothing to say.

"Of course mom, I don't have time for those love and relationships."

"But you have time to read a thousand page book." Aleyna ends the converation.

Aleyna and I are really close more like best friends,but when it comes to this topics she goes to being a big sister side. With all of them watching the TV, I decided to go to my favorite place to read my books.