CHAPTER 22

"Goodmorning Ladies!" Ms.Jane greeted us with smiles on her face and with that we greeted back.

"So your here today to tell the challege winner, and that means she will be the one who will plan the event for Queen America and King Maxon." We looked at each other excited to know the winner.

"Ladies..." some maids entered it was Cassia and I think Erryn and Katelyn's maids. They went in front of us holding cards.

"In the hands of these lafies are your scores...Princess Aideline, Queen Kate and King Anthony hepled me and Aiden to grade you, well in terms of school grades. Well then ladies kindly give those cards to the girls." Each maid went to us, mine was Cassia. She handed me the card.

"Goodluck." She whispered to me.

"Thank you..."I whispered back.

"When I count to three open the cards...1...2...3. Open!" We all opened our cards.

98. This is my score.

"Katelyn...what's yours?" Ms. Jane asks Katelyn

"Uhmm...89." She replied with humuliation in her voice.

"Erryn?"

"95." She replies with pride, being happy with her score. I saw Katelyn's voice when Erryn tells her score, but wait mine is 98...wait I won?

"Clare?"

"Ah...ninety...eight..." They both looked at me with shocking faces. Katelyn's was the worst she looks angry and furious combined. While Erryn was smiling at me.

"Congrats..."she whispered to me.

"Thanks." I replied.

"Congratulations Clare. So since your the winner...but it doesn't mean that your the one who is going to do everything. Erryn and Katelyn will help you. You will lead them." I nodded.

I stood up and thanked Ms. Jane. Then I went to the girls.

"Congrats to the three of us." Katelyn rolled her eyes and went away. While Erryn stayed, "Uhmm can you just tell her that I will tell my plan tomorrow?"

"Sure thing boss." I giggled.

"Please..." we laughed together.

"But if you girls have suggestions just tell me." She nodded and headed our way.

I was about to enter the castle, Erryn being ahead of me when someone pulled me so strong...

"Your a cheater!"It was Katelyn and she just shouted at me.

"What are you saying?" I took her hand of my arm.

"Oh don't act so innocent huh! You knew every detail about the King because you cheated!"

"No I did not!"

"Oh how about the time you, Aiden and wait...oh your dad... was in Aiden's room huh?" I was silent, shocked that she knew, I know that Aiden wouldn't let anyone see daddy, but how didshe know...

"Oh you can't answer now huh, let's see what the King will say if he knew..."

"No please no..." I cried.

"No you cheated and that was that."

"I just talked to my dad, Katelyn..." she rolled her eyes at me and walked away.

No...no... this can't be happening everything is doing just fine, ughh what if he does tell King Anthony my life is big stinking fat mess.

I was heading to my room crying of fear that the King might know that I talked to my dad when I saw Aiden. He saw and me ran towards me.

He grab me by the shoulders and raised my head to look at him.

"Hey what's wrong? You won right, congratulations!"

"Yah I won, but your father will know that I talked to daddy." He looked confused.

"Wait what!"

"Can you just let go of me...I need to go to my room."I was to confused and angry at the same time, I just didn't want to see Aiden. I took his hands of my shoulders. I headed my way to my room, just a couple of steps and I'm at peace.

"Who knew?" He added.

I didn't answer.

"Because of you, this will not happen. Maybe because of you any moment of this day my dad will be sent home loosing a job. Who knew? Maybe everyone." I shouted at him. He went near me and held my shoulder again.

"Me? but you said...that you wanted to see your father. I just wanted to see you happy...but I...didn't...know...I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes and took his hand off my shoulder.

"Yah well I'm not happy that now maybe his is going to be sent home and worse!" I went inside my room and slammed the door.

I leaned back to my door and I can't believe that I just slammed a door at a Prince. I just so confused I didn't know what to do.

"Please, Clare just...can we talk without shouting with each other?" He tells me at the back of the door.

"I just... can't look at you right now! Leave me alone."

"Come on! Alright, then stay there!" I was in shock I can't believe he told me that.

"Then be it!" I shouted back at him. Cassia and Odelle went out of my dressing room slowly.

"You heard?" They nodded.

"Are you alright, Clare?" Odelle went to me and hugged me.

"No..." I cried at her shoulder.

"I'm...I'm just so confused I don't...I don't know what to do...with everything." I added.

"Wait earlier when I saw you, you were happy right then your that...what happened, the other selected do that to you right? That Katelyn girl?"Cassia telling us while walking towards me holding water. I nodded.

"I knew it! That drama queen, well for me your event was the most extravegant in the three. Yours was perfect."

"Thank you but...ughh...she told me that I cheated."

"In what way? If my ask." I drank water to ready my explanation.

"Well my dad is working here and to be fair, the king told us not to talked to each other, only in times that he allows us, but this week was stressful with the planning of events and stuff and I really...like really want to see my dad. So Aiden suprised me and I saw daddy, I was so happy and he told me that know one will now except me, dad, him and his butler. But earlier, Katelyn told me that she knew that I talked to my dad and I was a cheater and maybe he will tell King Anthony and I too afraid that he might take dad me out of the palace and worse punish us both." They were both silent.

"Hey Clare, I know you can't think right now but I suggest that you talk to Prince Aiden, because he was just making you happy and every guys will do everything to make his love happy." Odelle lectured me.

"Uhmm. I'll think of that, thank you girls,but can I take a rest for awhile? Tell them I'll take my lunch here." They nodded and I landed on my bed. Minutes later I was asleep.