CHAPTER 16

"Clare? Wake up you need to get ready..." Cassia wakes me up.
I look towards the clock at my side table.

"Ughh your waking me up at 6:10 am in the morning? 10 more minutes please..." I cried.

"But Ms. Jane told us to wake you up at this time..." Odelle replied.

"Ughhh..."

"Oh come on Clare...your bath is ready." Cassia added. I looked towards them and sit up with my hair all over my face.
I got up and headed towards the bath tub.

After that they dressed me with a navy blue gown with a gold tight belt on my waist. They braided the sides of my hair and putting the flower crown Aiden gave us girls on the Proclaimation Ceremony.

"Like a true princess." Odelle makes me look in the mirror.

"Thank you girls..." they smiled and curtsied.

I made my way to the Great Hall. Erryn and Katelyn looked beautiful. Erryn waering a yellow Gown and her crown on top and Katelyn on red. While the boys are wearing there best suits with the pins Aideline gave them. Queen Kate and Ms. Jane steps in, we all stood up and gave respect to the queen.

"You may all take your seats." Ms. Jane ordered us and we followed.

"So I'm here today that later after your lessons with Ms. Jane jere I will talk to each and one of you, I excited to meet each and one of you. Nearly because two of you will be my daughter or son-in- laws. So Ms. Jane you may start." The queen informed us and left us with Ms. Jane.

"Okay then let us start!" She clapped her hands and maids and butlers put ribbons on us and attaching it to the chair. I looked at everyone they looked afraid that something was going to happen then I noticed Dale was looking at me, wierdly.

"Wait breakfast is part of the lesson?" Katelyn asks with an attitude.

"Yes, but not only breakfast but dining. You must learn to eat properly and use proper utensils." She taught us the right utensils to use and we were practiced to sit up straight will eating.

After that she taught us how to walk like a true Royal. Each one of us were given a book and was put in the top of our head. The book must not fall it's a part for posture.

Then lastly sitting, sitting properly was a requirement for Ms.Jane. A single slouch is annoying sight for her.

At last the lessons are done. Now we have to talk to Queen Kate. I was last of the girls. While I was waiting I notice Dale looking at me like a maniac. I hate people staring to me like I'm a statue.

"Excuse me, why are you looking at me?" I told him I was at the other side of the waiting room.
He went towards me and sat beside me.

"Because you look beautiful." Is he insane?

"Thanks. But do remember that your a part of the Selection." He face was getting closer when he suddenly kissed me, I slapped his face and stood up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him and was trying to kiss my lips and neck. I was pulling myself away trying to get out of his grip when both us fell to the ground.

"Let me go!" I shouted hoping that someone might here me.

"Oh dear no..." he covered my mouth so that no one can here me shout.

He pulled down the strap of my dress and tried kissing my neck to my shoulder. I was sqealing really hoping that someone might hear it. We were on the floor me trying to get myself out but his hands were holding mine.
"Help!!!" I shouted while his hands were on my mouth. He kept on kissing me until he kissed me on my lips again I bit his lip making it bleed.