CHAPTER 19

"Aiden thank you." Dad went near to Aiden and holds his shoulders.

"No problem, Paul and besides Clare needs some father time with you now."

"Well then I have to go...I have a meeting with your father." He went near me and kisside my forehead.

"I'll be always here, Angel."

"Okay daddy." He nods and went to Aiden giving him a bow and giving me a curtsie.

"Carlo, kindly assist Paul in going out make sure no one sees him. Coming out from my room."

"As you wish." He bowed and assisted dad. He took the first look and made dad go out and he followed.

Aiden and I were alone.
"Thank you for everything." I kissed him briefly.

"Everything for you princess..." I giggled.

"I'm not princess Aiden. Gosh I forgot I need to plan the party I have to submit a copy to Ms. Jane tomorrow!" I looked at him, he was smiling wierd and it was annoying.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

"Nothing...You can go."

"Thanks!" I kissed him and went out of his room and immediately ran to my room.

I called Cassia for help, she took a paper and a pen, since my handwriting is quite nice I didn't need a typewriter.

Theme: Stars and Stripes (American Way?)

Colors: Red, Blue and White (I knew that, that was the favorite colors of the King)

Invited: All Close friends of King Anthony

Venue: Palace Garden, Great Hall

Activities: Golf, Dinner

"It's done! Short, but done!" I cried. Cassia smiled at me and patted my shoulders.

"Well done, Clare."

"Thanks Cassia, kindly send this to Ms. Jane tomorrow." she took the envelope and put it in her pocket.

"As you wish."

I went to my bed and jumped to it, I felt tired at the same time happy.

"Do you want me to ready you for dinner?" Odelle asks me.

"You read my mind." I went outside my balcony and again sat down at the chair. Being so busy here in the palace I forgot that it was still snowing here in Surzona, I immediately took a blanket and put it around my shoulders.

I saw the sun setting it was beautiful with the snow falling it was beautiful to watch. I looked around and into the woods. Then I saw two persons standing in the woods, I like what I saw a week ago they both were in their hoodies. They were talking and immediately looks at me. I stood up and went forward.

"Who the hell are this people" I whispered to myself.

"Who are you!" I shouted towards them.

"Clare, who are you shouting at?" It was Odelle holding a towel on her arm.

"It's them..." I pointed out in the woods, she stepped forward and looked.

"But no one is there. Look I think your just tired come on let's get you relaxed."

"Ummm...I think your right." She held my shoulders and accompany me towards the bathroom.

A/N:

OHH!!! who do you think those person's are? Guess guys... hahaha

Short but thrilling ahahaha XD

Omg number of Views/Reader are rising thanks guys, same as the votes thanks people :)

Shoutout to Mehrnoush2312,Request granted. Thanks for adding me to your reading list.

Till next time!

-A