CHAPTER 12

3RD DAY AT THE PALACE. It wasn't bad after all, just like what I dreamed of but I really miss my family and especially dad it really hurts seeing him walk pass thru me but not talk to me.

I decided to read a book and go to gardens today. It's now December here in Surzona and the snow is getting thick but really beautiful to watch when it goes down.

"Odelle, I'm just going to the gardens today."she looked at like somthings wrong.

"Wait Ms. Clare. Are you gonna wear that ouside." She look so serious. Did I said something wrong?

"Yah I'll just bring a coat. Why? What wrong with this dress?" She looked at me from head to toe then she crossed her arms.

"Clare, come..." she made me got to the dressing room.
She made me change my dress in to a red dress that down before my knee and made me wear black leggings. She also made me wear black boots to compliment it. Lastly she made me wear a white coat.

"Now that's it. Don't ever go outside without me seeing you. Ever!" She acted like Aleyna so strict when it comes to fashion.

"Haha yes Odelle." I laughed so hard that she joined in to.
Suddenly Cassia was already here, she entered and saw me.

"Oh ms you look wonderful. Good job Odelle." She winked at Odelle.

"Wait it's not yet done." She grab my wrist carefully and made me sit in front of the mirror. She fixed my hair letting my hair down and curled the ends of it, she braided my hair making it like a crown.

"You guys made me like your real life doll." They laughed and I did too.

"Now your ready to head of to the garden." Odelle tells me while holding my shoulders.

"That's it I'm just going to the gardens and read a book why makeover me. There's something up, am I correct?" They looked at each other. They nodded.

"Well whatever that is I don't mind it, I just thank you both for making me pretty today." Their smile was back on.

"Well then I have to go..." They curtsied and continued with their chores.

They acted so strange it's like they planned something...or want something to happen.

I made my way to the garden I can see the path covered by snow I thank God that the snow wasn't falling. I made pass through the gaurds the bowed, I felt so different. As I was about to walk to the snow I remembered my family and I used to play snowball fights outside our house, I bet their doing it right now. I was heading to a bench when suddenly the snow dropped I wore the furry hood of my coat and I started twirling around remembering what I always do during the snow falls, I try to dance around and taste the snow and sometimes collect snowflakes.

Without thinking of whoever will see me I danced and twirl around looking at the sky as the snow falls in to my face. I felt so free. Remember me telling myself that I was like the snow queen with my physical features and all I thinks it's in my blood to love snow.
I kept on twirling and twirling until I saw three persons watching me besides the guards. I stop and looked at the door where the guards are, it was Aiden. He went near me and curtsied before speaking.

"It seems like you enjoying the snow." He hands were at his back with this black coat on and some jeans. His hair was just messy as ever.

"Yah. I just love snow. Wait would you like to seat over there?" I pointed to a bench where there is a tree to shade us from the snow.

"I'd love to." He offered his arm and I accepted it.

While we were walking towards the bench I can't help myself but asking about the other girls.