38. Finding ways to escape...

Thank you all my buddies, my followers, my constant supporters n my silent readers....

Thanks to everyone who has read, voted , added this story in reading list n commenting on this story..

Its a great happy moment guys.... The story which iv started as just 3 shots has grown bigger n bigger and is now entering the 38th chapter with all your constant love, support and encouragement....

The happy news is that the story has crossed a biggest benchmark of 20,000+ reads and has crossed 2100+ votes and even comments too crossed 2000+ and a maximum of 74 votes to its credit .... Thanks to all abhigyans who made this possible...

Still iv not yet decided, how many chapters im gonna write in this story... Many of my buddies are expecting me to write 100 chapters... 😁😁😁😁...

Am i worth to write that much??? Dont know...

Now lets move to our chapter 38.

Abhi comes near receptionist and says;

Listen here... No one dare to stop her or question her okay... She can enter this office and come to my cabin anytime, whatever d situation may be...

No one should trouble her... Is that clear???? Everyone should give respect to her... And if it fails, im not responsible for your job loss... No backbiting or gossips about us in my office .. okay...

Nishi... Look after that... Report to me if anyone does against this... Let me threw them out ..

When abhi and pragya were about move out, the receptionist asks:
Madam... im so Sorry madam... Sorry if my words or behaviour hurt you... Please show some pity on me... This job is way too important for me.. 🙏🙏🙏

Pragya smiles: No worries .. i forgave you... Your job is safe... . But from tommorrow onwards, wear only long dresses, not revealing and fully covered okay ..

The receptionist : okay madam... I will do it as you said...

Sirrrr... Sorry to ask so... Just im curious... May i know who she is to you???.

Abhi: 😁😁😁... hmm... Too much curious to know.... She is pragya... She is my....

Receptionist with wide eyed: she is your????

Abhi: keep thinking... 😀😀😀😀.... Look at your face.... Dont sulk okay .. she is ...she is .... She is my boss...

Abhi and pragya laughs on seeing the shocked faced of the receptionist and nishi... They went out holding hand in hand...

Recep. : Nishi madam... Im completely confused... What is abhishekh sir saying??? I cant get that...

Nishi: me too... But one thing is clear for me... This pragya madam is someone way too close to abhishekh sir... May be she is his life and he can go to any extent for her....

And this is the first time, iv seen sir talking very jovial and friendly... He is laughing and cracking jokes...

Have you seen how abhishekh sir holds pragya madam's hands.... Its clear that she is the queen of his heart... May they stay together like this happy always...

Come... Lets go... Its time...."

The screen shift to abhigya in car...

Pragya: Abhi... You are impossible...

Abhi: 😀😀😀😀... Credit goes to my darling fuggy... Haan... Tell me why your friends did not come to our wedding... You stopped in mid na...