Prussia quickly nodded.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

While this was going on Hungary, Japan, and Taiwan were having a sidebar conversation.

"I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. Prucan is happening right before our very eyes." Hungary said as she was in a daze.

"I must disagree. Wourdn't it be CanPru instead ?" Japan asked.

"Well I say Prucan. Prussia here is clearly dominate." Tawian.

"But Canada-san could be the slient but strong type. He may be able to overpower and dominate Prussia-san."

"That is true." Hungary said. "Please continue Japan."

" Judging by the note that said Canada-san had a wird (wild) side that not much of us knew about. He may also have another kind of wild side (if you know what I mean) and is stronger and than we thought. He also may be very eagered. Which would make him able to overpower Prussia-san."

"We still need proof both pairings tho." Tawian said. "Wait I know !! What if it's both !?!"

The other two looked at her confused.

"You know, what if they take turns ? So one night Prussia is dominate. And then the next night Canada is."

"Prucan and CanPru. Interesting." Hungary said.

Basically the three continued to state their claims and provide evidence and reasoning.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Pamana moved on, "This is a note about Prussia,

                                     'Aside from military tactics and war strategies, Old Fritz made him learn how to play the piano, flute, violin, and cello, how to speak French, English, Italian, some Latin, Greek, and Hebrew, and even how to waltz. He hasn't forgotten anything Frederick taught him; he just pretends he has.'             

"That is very impressive, bruder."

"Why do you pretend to forget ?" Austria asked.

Prussia just shrugged. But truth was, over the years he had developed a mask.

A mask that made things seem like they didn't get to him.

Sometimes he forgot how to take it off, and that scared him.

He had gone along with the mask.

And that's why he pretends to forget.

To this day he wonders if Old Fritz is proud of him.

At the person and nation he become.

But when the mask was off and Germany wasn't home he would practice the flute that he had hid underneath his bed.

"Next," Prussia said to Pamana who nodded.

"This is another not about the Ancients."

                'A  country can tell if land that is part of their territory is going to be personified. Due to loosing a bet against China, Ancient Greece, and Ancient Egypt about whether there would be two personifications of Italy or not. Rome, Germania, and Scandinavia were forced to dress as females for a week. And they were prohibited from staying home, meaning that they had to go out in public for the whole day and find somewhere else to sleep. Rome could tell that Italy would be personified, but he thought there would only be one.'

A memory started to form.

A younger China, Ancient Greece, Ancient Egypt, Rome, Germania, and Scandinavia were all in a room.