Learning more about our Parents .......... And China ? Pt.3

Start from the beginning

It stayed quiet for awhile.

Many couldn't believe that China had died.

But everyone was thinking about what the nation of China would have been like.

If his son would have won.

Hello heavy atmosphere, I see your back. How have you been ?

India picked up the book once again. "This is a note about Netherlands and Turkey, my last one."

'Turkey and Netherlands have a small rivalry. Especially when it comes to tulips.'   

 A few nations laughed as the two said countries glared at each other.

"Who else wants the book ?" India asked.

Trinidad toke the book. "It's a note about our grandparents and parents."    

'Dear Nations, you all don't know but your parents and grandparents had done many things in their lives. A few stupid things, if you ask me personally. Whether it's gambling, drinking, playing pranks, or just being plain old stupid. You'll see.'

                                                                             ~ Gary

P.S. China, feel free to share any moments.

China smirked.

This was gonna be fun.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A few Ancients were freaking out.

Between you and me........................... that have done things that they rather not have their kids/grandkids find out about.

"Gary what the heck !?!" Gaul yelled.

Gary just tried not to laugh at the Ancients.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"What does he mean by this ?" Scyelles asked as a memory started to appear.    

"We're about to find out." Thailand responded.

Trinidad started to read, "China can use magic, he's very good at it. Because they loss a bet to China and Keivan Rus on whether Scandinavia's gender, Rome and Germania thought he was a girl. Said nations were forced to spend a whole day with the things their afraid of ......... Flowers for Germania and squirrels for Rome. China and Keivan Rus used magic to record the whole aftermath."     

The memory started to play

Rome was walking somewhere with a stick in hand he looked a bit terrified.