Only Fools pt 2 : I had Questions pt 1

Caleb And Alison's Past

Alison POV

Royalty was sleeping and I was sitting my the ocean on the sandy shore.Her salty tears dripped from her chin and became one with the ocean that lapped her bare feet. Now her tears could flow around the world, into any ocean or sea from this one sandy bay. How she envied them, how she longed to melt away into the ocean and join them. As a child she had longed to be a mermaid, perhaps these infantile urges don't go away after all. If she could slip into the sea and swim with the dolphins she knew she'd never return.

  I think--I think when it's all over,It just comes back in flashes, you know?It's like a kaleidoscope of memories.It just all comes back. But he never does.I think part of me knew the second I saw him that this would happen.It's not really anything he said or anything he did,It was the feeling that came along with it.And the crazy thing is I don't know if I'm ever gonna feel that way again.But I don't know if I should.I knew his world moved too fast and burned too bright.But I just thought, how can the devil be pulling you toward someone who looks so much like an angel when he smiles at you?Maybe he knew that when he saw me.I guess I just lost my balance.I think that the worst part of it all wasn't losing him.It was losing me .

I walked steadily as I hid under the black coat I was wearing.I was  hiding from A and I needed to be very careful.I walked my head low when I bumped into someone.I look up and my eyes widen.

He was bruised badly. His eyes were swollen and blood clung to his body as the scratches on his face and nose bleed until he looked unrecognizable.He looked limp as he sulked on one foot and barely could breathe.

''Oh My GAWD''I state'' Are you okay?''

He dropped to the ground and I quickly lifted his arm on my shoulder and carried him to the little run down apartment I was renting.I lay him on the couch and quickly went back to a Pharmacy for first aid medicines.

I quickly paid and got back to see that he was bleeding out. I quickly take off his shirt and pants and started wiping him off.When I was done I start wiping the affected areas with methylated spirit and rubbing alcohol.I put some iodine solution on some and put on a oversized shirt on him before placing him in my bed and sitting up watching him until I drifted to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few Days Later

I woke up and cooked some scrambled eggs and bacon for him.He was getting better and was starting to talk.I still haven't talked to him about what happened to him yet and I decided I will today.

I place the food on the table and shouted for him to come down.

''Ali you ready to leave''He said dressed and ready to go.