Christmas Love Christmas Day pt 3

Alison POV

Alison POV

I take deep breaths to not damage the baby and relax myself but I was furious.I nod and watch the TV when E news comes on.

''Merry Christmas To You but I think Emily Is Having A Merrier Christmas. Nicki, her  girlfriend and her were seen having sex in their car Christmas Eve and She has her Kids for Christmas and has said she's moving on from her previous relationship.Bye Bye Clevver News''

Everyone looks at me sadly and I just smile and tell them to put on a next movie.

  I can't stop loving you. You betray my affections and leave my heart in shattered disarray of pieces. Every single time you steal a part of me, and you make it impossible for me to put myself together. And yet, I always come back around to you. Why is that? Perhaps I hope that you return what you've stolen. You never do. You just take more. And for you, more is never enough. You can take me, you can take my heart, you can take the hearts of a million and it would never be enough for you. Your blood is cold. Your heart can't love anything but itself. You smile, and it's intoxicating. Your fingers brush through my hair, and it's addicting. You laugh, and it's contagious. You and your flirtatious self. You know what you do to me. You don't mind the company, but you know that you could never, would never return the love I shared with you.  

  Heart break is a funny thing. We all know it's going to happen, yet we're never prepared for it. We underestimate it's power. It's like giving a murder a gun, and expecting not to be killed. Why are we never ready for it? Because we're in denial. We believe it won't happen. We believe the murderer will not kill us. We believe if we give him our hearts he will not crush it. Hearts shouldn't be crushed. They should be cherished and protected. I wish someone would have told you that. I wish you could've known. I wish you would have cherished and protected my heart.  

''Mommy''said Royalty touching my face.

''Yes''

''Why ywou cwying''

''Nothing I'm just happy''I told her. I wipe my face and tell everyone let's open the rest of gifts.I look through my gifts and I got.Nate got me lots of things and a beautiful gold ring with sparkling diamonds.

''Roy Roy I have something for you''I  whisper to her lifting her up and giving her father a gift.I walk her to the other room and open to the door and she squealed happily.She squeezed me and shouted

''I lwove it Mommy Thawk Yuo''I place here on top it and get my camera and take a pic of her.