Who is Aria's Baby Father?

They are not living in their house yet they are living with Nash until.

Aria POV

''Aria listen that night meant something to me say it did to you''Jason said making me look away holding back tears as I could feel the pain I was gonna give him.

''You mean nothing to me, I don't love, like and need you.You weren't even a good Fuck''

  Her comment was so out of character, so far from what he knew of her, he just stared at her open mouthed. His brain formulated no thoughts other than to register that he was shocked. He closed his mouth, then looked at his toes before glancing back up to catch her eye. "I think I'll go now," was all he could say. I could see him crying to himself as he walks away but I just watch him leave.That night I was too stormy to cuddle Ezra. I regretted making him cry as soon as the words had leapt from my lips but the anger lingered regardless; not at him, but at the loss of resources.The tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down my face. I feel the muscles of my chin tremble like a small child and I look toward the window, as if the light could soothe me. There is static in my head once more, the side effect of this constant fear, constant stress I live with. I hear my own sounds, like a distressed child, raw from the inside. It takes something out of me I didn't know I had left to give. That's the way it is when people are hard. It's like a theft of the spirit, an injury no other person can see. I walk outside and see Jason crying on the sofa. I walk up to him and hug him apologising over and over.He sobbed into her chest unceasingly, hands clutching at her jacket. She held him in silence, rocking him slowly as his tears soaked her chest. A tiny lapse let him pull away, blinking lashes heavy with tears, before he collapsed again, his howls of misery worsening. The pain must have come in waves, minutes of sobbing broken apart by short pauses for recovering breaths, before hurling him back into the outstretched arms of his grief.As he leant forward my pulse raced. A small lock of hair tumbled in front of my face, resting just in front of my cheek, but with one swift slide of his thumb, it was brushed out of the way. Looking into his eyes I saw deep pools of blue that displayed his soul. His lips touched my cheek. Time stopped. My heart came to a halt. My breath caught in my throat. Our fingers locked together similar to puzzle pieces. As the soft skin of his mouth left the side of my face, the exact spot where they had come into contact burned and tingled. A hot blazing fire pulsed through me. A small grin crept onto my face and my cheeks painted themselves rose red. He pulled away silently, but our eyes locked, having a private conversation of their own. The door rang making me go to it. The mail man was there with a envelope with DNA on it and my heart sunk.

''Sign Here''I quickly signed and put the envelope behind me as I walked to the kitchen leaving a sleeping Jason.I close my eyes scared to open it.She couldn't breath, it felt as if someone was choking her. Her heart was racing and all she wanted to do was curl up into a ball and wait for someone to save her. But no one would, no one was there. A choked cry for help forced itself up her throat, and she felt a drop run down her cheek. It seemed as if this was the end of the road for her.Once again fear found her. It spoke to her in its cackling voice. It told her legs to go weak, her stomach to lurch and her heart to ache. Aria's mother once told her that there was nothing to fear but fear itself, but still she could not silence its voice.I open the envelope and pull out the white sheet that would decide my future.

''Aria what are you still doing up?''Ezra said standing in front of me.Before I could speak Jason walks in the kitchen and freezes on the spot when he saw us.

''Aria what is that?''Ezra asked.

''The DNA test''I said quietly.

''Who is the father?''Jason said coming closer.I look at the sheet knowing one of them would be heartbroken with the results.As I read my eyes widen.

''The father is...''