This Is Our Home

Alison POV

 '' Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today? Today is the present! The past that I relished and yet deplore. The future that I await yet apprehend. This roller coaster, called life, astounds me with a sudden feeling of wonder and astonishment at times or strikes me nefariously, without a warning. At a point it's like a congruous, concordant blend of bliss and felicity and at other times it's just outrageously wicked. It lets me experience mirth at the fullest, then leaves me despondent and in a state of melancholy. And yet here I am anticipating life's thrilling adventures, waiting to enshroud its deepest mysteries. I know not the perils that life withholds, nevertheless, I choose to live it to the fullest and revel every aspect of it...!  The thing about life is, it pushes you until you break just to see if you can put yourself back together .If you never know, you'll never be hurt.

If you never try, you'll never fail.
If you never start, you'll never be late.
If you never love, you'll never lose.

Life could be that simple. It wouldn't include getting hurt, but it wouldn't include happiness either. You'll never know what happiness is if you haven't ever been sad. That's why we look at things differently, we do things differently and make life complicated. This complication might hurt us, but it's something that makes life worth living. So we believe in things in a different way:

If you never know, you'll never see.
If you never try, you'll never win.
If you never start, you'll never finish.
If you never love, you'll never live ''I said as I walk of the plane.

''We are starting our life a fresh and all we need is each other''Hanna said eating a snickers.We walk into the airport with our bags and luggage and i was beautiful. There were plasma screens of arrival and departure times on the wall of the airport. People were lined up at the check in desk with suitcases and baggage. There was a sculpture of a whale with water cascading from it's mouth and flowing down it's tail flukes. In the background soft classical music played. In the arrivals lounge there was a curious mixture of bored and excited people. Some looked like they were waiting for a bus, others like they were children waiting for Santa himself. Some lounged on the low comfy chairs and others bounced on their toes.The airport looked more like a shopping mall than anything I had expected. The tiles under foot gleamed white and everywhere were people milling around. There were two glass elevators leading to an upper floor which had the appearance of a food mall. And in the middle of several large open areas were blue fabric covered seats. The air was cool and only the faint aroma coming down from the food area gave it any scent. Some stairs lead up to a viewing deck where eager children watched the airplanes take off and land. There were mounted telescopes for them to look through and the back wall was one large window. Behind the telescopes was a scale model of the airport with the runways marked on it.

''Ali where is the tour guide''Spencer said.

''He has up a sign with The Dilaurentis Family''I said looking around and spotting the sign.I point to it and walk closer until I see who was holding it.Nate smiled happily and said 

''Bro How are you man''

''Great Hayes supposed to be here any minute''And right on time this guy Hayes comes.

''Remember me?''I said coming from behind Nate. He looked at me shocked and smiled.

''Alison right are you my tourist''

''Yep maybe this time you'll talk to me''I smile and introduce Everyone and he carries us to a limo. We sat together and Nate and Nash catch up while I talk to Hayes.He was really cool and adventurous .

'' I want you to call the guys up, I want you all to spend the holiday with us''Nate said looking at me before confirming.

''Yeah bring Family too, Nate's Family is coming on Monday''

''Yeah I'll call them up when we get y'all settled in''Nash said while he looked at me.Nash's eyes were electric blue, but not in the recurrent way the phrase 'electric' was used. I was an artist, and true artists knew the colors and the many different layers there were to them. To every shade there were ten more shades abaft it, and Nash's eyes were the perfect kind of electric blue for him. Striking yet soft. Not the electric shock that paralyzed you or crawled under your muscles, but the kind that made your blood dance.His eyes were blue. Not the ordinary sky blue, or the color of the paint flaking off of the old shed in the back of the field, or even the little flowers that spring up by the side of the road. His eyes were blue like the sea, crystal clear blue- shimmering and crashing and churning. Looking into his eyes you could hear the waves falling against the shore, see the foam flying into the air. His eyes were blue like the sky right before the sun disappears- dark rich indigo, with specks of wild colors here and there. His eyes were blue like that warm wool sweater that you put on when the air gets that chill- comfortable, warm, familiar. His eyes were that kind of blue.The color blue of his eyes I have never seen before. They are so mesmerizing that it is as if they looked deep into my soul. I could not take my eyes off of them.

Hayes steel blue-grey eyes, the color of sun bleached forget-me-not petals ringed with deepest indigo, the color of bleached jeans, the color of a Norwegian glacier, cornflower blue, palest watery blue like the eyes of a ghost, milky blue.As calm as the sky before the storm, but as wild as the sea during one. Those were his eyes. As bright as sapphires, but as dull as the baby blue of a newborns room. Everything, and nothing, all at once.His eyes were blue like the ocean, shimmering and crashing beneath the sunset. Looking into his eyes was like looking through a fragile piece of turquoise sea glass, which laid in the sand glistening in the sunlight.

''We're Here''We look out the Limo and see the most beautiful house I've seen in my seventeen years on earth.

''Wow I'm so sleeping through this week''Aria said smiling giddy.

''This is Our Home''

Quotes About Life

Life is a chemistry set

Reactions waiting to be discovered

Full of experiments and surprises
But record your work,
Because you might win the noble prize.  

  Life is an undiscovered galaxy, millions of stars waiting to meet you, friends out there you've never met, new cultures, new beginnings, new life.  

  Life is a roller coaster, ups and downs, ins and outs, twists and turns, full of surprises, exhilarating, frightening, scream, cry, laugh out loud, scared to come off the tracks, awesome, what a ride, want to do it all again, but it's one ride per customer, enjoy it!  

Emison FlashBack Scene coming soon.