I'm Fine.I'm Always FUCKING Fine pt 2

Aria POV

I reach the hotel and I freeze the elevator for awhile.I remember exactly what happened as I slide down and broke into tears.

''Aria''

''Emily''I said as I got up and looked at her in disbelief.

''I missed you''she said coming in for a hug but I flinch away.

''You not talking to me either''she said looking down.

''You, why would I after what you did to her''

''What I did to her I didn't do to you so I don't know why you are not talking to me''I roll my eyes and turn away and she holds my hand

''Let me make it up to you''I look at her and whisper

''Fine''pulling away my hand.She lead as I followed her to this forest.

''Are you gonna kill me?Cause I don't trust you enough to go in there with you''

''It's day and I promise I won't hurt you''I look at her one last time before she continues to walk .We finally stop after awhile and I see the kissing rock.

''What are we doing here''

''It's quiet and my favorite place plus I didn't want anyone to see us''I sit on the rock as she sit on the ground.

''Why are you so messed up''

''I just when I was a kid my step father you to hit me and my mother and it left a scar of hate and anger that get's out of control and sometimes I let it out on the wrong people''

  Her hair was a lovely whisky, the color of fallen leaves browned and sleek with the first rain of autumn. How such a tint could play with the light, like peering at the sun through a jar of pine honey.  Her hair was a soft brown, like the bark of an oak tree, not dark but simply gentle in any light. Without red or golden hues it reminded me of a childhood teddy bear and was the perfect contrast to her teal sweater - just like dry pebbles before the tide washes in to make them shine 

  Her brown eyes shone brightly, reflecting the warmth of the sun. They were such a unique colour, a mix of light and dark. They looked at my dark brown eyes now, so big and beautiful, so much emotion held inside. They smiled constantly, those doe eyes. Eyeliner rimmed her eyes, making them stand out so much more.

I move my face closer to hers and soon we were kissing.He kissed her and the world fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below her ear, his thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled. She ran her fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them and she could feel the beating of his heart against her chest.

  I felt a hot breath on my neck, then the tender brush of lips. Burning as they make contact with my neck. A hand runs through my hair, as the kisses become harder and more urgent. Another hand slides around my waist, and pulls me close to his pine scented body. His kisses are now on my shoulders and in my hair.  

I felt so good and I melted at her touch when I realize had a baby in me and Ali was my friend,my best friend.

''Stop''I whisper.She continued and I started talking louder trying to push her off but she held me down on the rock.

''Please stop Emily I don't want this''she said as Emily took of her dress and panties.She went straight into me and hard,I started screaming because I didn't want my baby to get hurt.She muffles my screams and soon I was lifeless I didn't care anymore.I just laid there as she raped me as my eyes watered.I felt a part of me die all of me die.She finished and got off of me and smirked at me as I gathered all my clothes to my chest.

''Emily y-you raped me''

''You kissed me''

''And I told you I didn't want to do it anymore and you continued''I ran away running and running until I hid behind a tree and put on my clothes.These heels are no good to me now. As I kick them off my heart beats faster and the adrenaline demands I run, right now, no delay. But unless I get them off I can't, I wish to God they were sensible but they're three inches high. Then the cold, wet  mud kisses my souls and I punch away into the daylight, haring for the yellow light of the street ahead. My feet slip and I almost tumble over, more time I cannot afford. 

I got out the elevator and walk inside where I see everyone watching me with disgust,

''How could you do me that''Alison said looking at me.

''What''I ask confused.

''I saw you and Emily at the kissing rock fucking''

''No it's not what it looks like''

''What does it look like''she said walking and standing in front of me.I look at her and see her looking so different so hurt.

''Are you okay''

  ''I'm fine I'm always fucking fine''

she slaps the door and walk outside and I run behind her.I rush up to her and hold her hand

''She raped me''

Her eyes widened as she looked at me and pauses.I tell her everything I even tell her I kissed her first and she hugged me as we sit in the hallway crying and hugging until....