Our Baby, Our Love

Aria POV

They were finally taking me out of the hospital today and  I was already dressed. I felt like I was getting mentally Ill in here.

Everyone was looking at me with a close eye just to make sure I didn't faint or anything

Everyone was looking at me with a close eye just to make sure I didn't faint or anything.I step back a bit feeling really upset.She stumbled to the corner of the room, and with each step her stomach tightened and ached all the more. She kept swallowing, and her throat kept clenching, but no matter what she could not stop the warm feeling rising through her chest. Then she could taste it at the back of her mouth. Constance buckled over. A warm, clouded, cream colored liquid spilled from her mouth, and sizzled as it splashed over the cold stone floors.With one violent contraction the congealed contents of her stomach emerged in the morning light, nothing digested since the evening before. Amy wiped at her mouth, acidic residue forming a shiny patch on her sweater sleeve, and retreated to sit on the bed.

''Can I have some water''I said as Jason scurried for some.The doctor looked at me and smiled warmly

''That might be a case of morning sickness not to worry, you can check out''Everyone went outside but Ezra to sign papers of release, Jason wanted us to be alone.We sat there not saying anything and when we did we said it together.So Ezra made me go first.

''You were my teacher, a hot one, I was naive I felt you were hot. I wanted to break the rules.I fell for you and we went through a lot of obstacles.Finding out you were with Alison, You loved her and you were kinda our stalker. If you personify love even in times of trouble, of hardship or war, then you are truly one of the mighty. I see how no matter the stresses laid upon you, that you show more grace than many do in times of plenty. It is in those moments of pain and fear I see right to your soul and know that my faith in you, my love for you, is eternal.You are brave, kind, always giving of yourself. I want you to know that I will be the same for you; I will be your mirror, bring you what you give others - true love, the lasting kind.When you love someone, just like I love you... you almost feel guilty. You wonder if you stole the love from someone who lived long before you. From a pair of lovers so beautiful that stars still gently whisper their names. From two people who are so enchantingly beautiful their love still pulses through the soil and through the trees and through the mountains and shines high above us... I really must've stolen someone's love because I never knew that one human had the capability to create something this powerful.There's a reason love is invisible, undetectable with anything but our minds. We aren't evolved enough to be trusted with it. We'd try to engineer it, alter it, use it, weaponize it. Aren't there always great reasons to do immoral acts? Or are they excuses to allow us to follow our more basic desire for dominance? Power addiction is always the wrong route to escape fear. The only way to understand love is to feel it, embody it, embrace it. The power of love will always be greater than any other and the keys to reality will only ever be given to true students of the only master.Every baby is born to seek love and that makes love the default setting, the basic operating system, of every human mind. That's why we're all good underneath no matter what cultural or religious operating systems are laid over the top. That's why there is no truer language than the language of love and no stronger power than the power of love.I love you, I really do but I also love someone else who was there for me five years when Ali went missing and you were in love with work.So I need time''