It Was All A lie...So What's The Truth?

Alison

A few hours later

"So it was all-all a lie?" She sobbed raking through her brain at all the memories that weren't even real.

"All of your memories are not a lie. However, the made-up ones and the real ones are both in your head and it will take a while before you know the difference" Her doctor calmly replied.

"My baby felt so.... real inside me. Everything was so real" Her nurse hugged her rubbing her back gently and that still didn't help her emotions, "How did I reach here?"

"The day you were brought here. You had a major heady injury, heavy bruising, and a few broken bones. That's all we know. You were not pregnant"

"Where are the other girls?"

"They are all outside waiting to speak with you. That's if you're ready of course"

"I'm ready, please let them come in"

Emily

"What just happened?" Spencer questioned. Emily didn't even know where and how to process everything. She sipped on a cup of water as she slowly regained her strength after fainting. The doctor told her she was fine and shock caused her to faint.

"I would never hurt Ali" Aria cried as Spencer held her in her arms.

"She didn't mean that. You heard what the nurse said it's just after-effects from her coma" Hanna tried to reassure them, "I mean everything she was saying seemed far from reality"

"Em-m you okay?" She didn't know who asked her cus her eyes were blurry with tears she did not shed. If she started crying, she might faint again and the doctor had promised that they will see Ali after he spoke with her. 

She did not want to miss that but God her heart hurt.

Ali was alive and it was a blessing. This was all she wanted honestly to hug her and kiss her and see her beautiful smile but she woke up and hated her. She said she hated her, she said she cheated and had two kids.

She couldn't even get over Ali if the most beautiful woman was naked right in front of her.

How did everything go so wrong?

"Emily!"She shook herself back to the present and gave a fake smile, "I'm okay"

"You're not-none of us are" Hanna sighed, "But we have to remember how we found Ali. She was beaten and tortured in the worst ways by A. If she doesn't remember those memories at the moment when she does. We will need to be strong enough to help her through that"

They all sobered up then. Hanna was right.

Ali didn't have her full memory, therefore, she had suppressed memories that will surface and when they did.. she would need all of them.

"Hello ladies" They all stood at the doctor's voice, anxious for his statement.

"Alison has asked to see you all" Emily's heart skyrocketed as they followed him into her room. Ali was crying and she wished she could run to her but she herself was scared of her reaction.

They all waited with bated breath at the edge of her bed.

"Can you leave us please?" She asked the nurse and doctor and they nodded before leaving. When they left, Ali wiped at her leaking eyes.

"I'm really sorry all of you for wrongfully accusing you. I'm sorry Aria for saying those mean stuff to you and Emily... I'm so sorry for saying I hate you. I don't know what's wrong with me, I have all these memories. Memories of pregnancy, betrayal and so much more but now I'm stuck with the fact that they aren't real and the real ones I can vaguely remember. That's still no excuse for the way I treated you all. My nurse told me how much you all loved and stuck beside me and you didn't deserve that. Thank you and I'm sorry"

They all were crying now.

"You didn't know it's okay" Aria reasoned to her.

"I'm still sorry" Emily finally decided to speak up.

"C-Can we hug you?" Their eyes connected and Ali nodded and they all rushed into her arms.

Sisterhood. Lover. Friends.

They all had each other through it all and though the journey ahead was going to be hard. This would be a good start.