FIFTH HARMONY!!! And Who You Want Me To Beat

Alison POV

The girls and I were at my house.We were outside and they were encouraging me to open the door.I open the door and walk in to the living room to see.Worried faces turned at me and everyone was coming at once to hug me but Dinah came in front of me.

''Hold Up''she said with her hand in front their faces.She took of her shades and everyone eyes widen.The other girls also came in front of me.

''Ali Who the dick that broke my babe's heart''With a facial expression that meant business.

''D relax and go get ready for your sho-''I was interrupted by Hanna and Emily coming out of a room fixing their hair

''D relax and go get ready for your sho-''I was interrupted by Hanna and Emily coming out of a room fixing their hair.Emily saw me watching her and her eyes widen.

''No Ali This is something serious You were rolling on the airport floor balling and screaming when we asked if you were Okay''Emily looked down in shame and I just roll my eyes.While everyone look at me with sympathy.

''D Get dressed to go and I'm fine It's Okay now''She looked at me with the Ali I'm not gonna listen to you anyways look.

''No Ali You went through enough Shit with your dad leaving you''I shake my head to tell her to stop and when she realizes her eyes widen.

''You didn't tell them''she said while The girls look at me to tell them and the guys look surprised except Noel.

''My real Dad left when I was six.I had nothing to offer so he left.He carried us to the airport and left us in his past.I don't have any memory with him except that so i went through a lot of shit but I stay strong cause If I break I'll kill myself''I finish off hugging Dinah and then Camilla,Lauren,Ally and Normani came joining in.We broke apart after we heard.

''Wait!Is that FIFTH HARMONY!!!''Lauren goes up to her.

''Are You Hanna?''Hanna nodded and Lauren took her head and slammed it in her knee.

''Good You ever mess with ALISON you mess with me Bitch''She said as Hanna groaned.The girls were so scared they didn't move to help her so i went and placed her on the chair and went with the girls to get their bags.We then walk up to my Master Bedroom but before I did I yell.

''All Of You get Dressed Too''

''Ali How are all of us gonna sleep in one bed''Camilla said curiously.

''This master Bedroom have a lot of rooms something I suggested''I said.I put down their luggage and go to the Library I had their and moved the book which allowed me to go to the other room.

''This Room is Dinah and Normani's''