Our First UltraSound

Alison POV

It was morning now and I was afraid to go back outside to see his parents.I told them everything and I felt like they would never accept me now I  mean I wouldn't. I already took a shower and changed into a  outfit to go to the hospital for our first ultrasound.Nate came in the room and my heart stopped.Alison bit her lip, eyes everywhere but on Nate. Then he moves closer with those eyes that look so deeply into her own, "Hey, it's me." Her breathing becomes softer, the pensive look melting into a smile as soft as the morning light. Her body squirms just a little as her muscles relax. There is something about that gaze of his she'll never find in another man, as if in that moment their souls have made a bridge. Alison cried like there was too much raw pain inside her to be contained. She cried like her spirit needed to break loose from her skin, desperate to release an elemental rage on the world. The soothing words of  Nate made no difference at all. Sabine was beyond all reason, beyond all natural methods of calming.

''They'll never accept me now''I whisper as I calmed a bit.

''They love you and if they don't then their lost''He said tickling me making me laugh.We walk outside and see everyone ready for the hospital including Nate's parents with big smiles.I smile with tears in my eyes and go and hug them.

''Everyone makes mistakes, we just have to learn from it and move on making this kids life better okay''His mother said

''Yes Ma'am''

Hospital

''Hello Miss can we have a room for four people who wants a ultrasound''

''Do you have an appointment?''

''I do with Doctor Sofia''

''Then go right this way'' said the polite receptionist.For the first time in our lives we can afford to go private. I expected to be eaten up by guilt, knowing how bad the other system is. But being in this room is like walking into an expensive New York coffee shop. There are flowers, beautiful paintings, leather chairs and soft music. On the wall is a plasma screen and the bed looks so comfortable. Just one foot in the door and I'm as relaxed as I would be in a hotel.The doctor entered in green scrubs, her black hair tied low in a pony tail. Tina sat up a little higher to get a better look. She was Indian looking with large brown eyes, neatly lined in black. She had the lithe movement of an athlete and the easy smile of one visiting a dear friend. She spoke with an american accent and with her hands.

''Good Morning Hanna Marin goes first''she said as Hanna nervously raised up her shirt.The doctor came with some gel and a instrument or so.

''This may be cold''

Hanna POV

Caleb was holding my hand tightly as we watched the screen.A blurry black and white thingy started moving and the doctor said.