A few Days and Vomiting

Alison POV

It's been a few days and I told Nate and the others.We were now packing for our Christmas Getaway.I run to the bathroom and started throwing up again.This is like the fifth time today.

Hanna,Spencer,Aria and 5h rush into the bathroom holding my hair and rubbing my back

''Ali you've been vomiting for the past few days you sick''Hanna said worriedly.

''Oh My Gawd''Spencer said standing up.

''What''I ask

''You could be pregnant''

''No no I don't think so''I said.

''Are you on birth control''

''No''

''Did Emily use a condom''

''No''I said putting my hand to my mouth as tears welled in my eyes.

''What do I do''

''We have to go to a Pharmacy''Normani said.I got up and look at the calendar.

''My period was suppose to come 2 days ago''

I changed into something not that tight in case I was pregnant.The shirt was longer.

As were about to head out the bathroom again,I start throwing again making it get all over my clothes

As were about to head out the bathroom again,I start throwing again making it get all over my clothes.I change again and we head out.

We rush to the pharmacy and see that it's closed making us frustrated

''This is the only pharmacy that was supposed to be open''Spencer said

''Okay Okay''I said playing with my hair''Let's break in''

''What''Aria said.

''Fuck yeah''Hanna said.

''Caleb can you hack into the computer system and take off these cameras''I whisper.He nods going up the back step to the computer room and opening the door with a pin.He stays up there for 45 minutes and then gives us the okay signal.We rush up and go in the vents and drop down in the Pharmacy that had that annoying smell.I go to the Pregnancy isle and pick up a bunch of pregnancy tests.Nate comes from behind me and gives me a hug.