Christmas Ball And Telling Emily.

Alison POV

I got changed to see Emily and tell her about the baby.I was starting to show but just a bit.

I sneak outside to see Hanna smiling with the car keys in hand and mouthing ''I'M COMING''

I roll my eyes and tell her hop in smiling at crazy Hanna.

Hanna was wearing.

We pull up at Emily's house and knock on the door with no answer

We pull up at Emily's house and knock on the door with no answer.We open a window from the living room and hop in.We tiptoe to her room and I saw something that made me fall to the ground. Her and Nicki Minaj getting their freak on and as I pulled Hanna back.My head starts hurting and all these memories come flooding into my head.I fall back and I hold Hanna's hand and we walk outside and when we do I black out.

Hanna POV

As I walk I felt my hand getting heavy and I see Alison blacked out and I fall to her side lifting her up.I ran to the nearby hospital.

''Help please''I said as I reach the hospital and they reach with a movable bed and place her on it and I call the gang and tell them what happen and the said they would be here soon.

1 hour later

We have been waiting for a hour when the doctor said we can see her.We walk in the room and see a pale Ali.Her face was very white, the color of a moonbeam, or an ivory carving. A snowy face, very beautiful, like a snow queen's in a fairy tale. Her hands, too, were bone-white, but soft and elegant, as pale hands often are. She looked like a porcelain doll--you worried that she'd shatter if she fell.She opened her eyes and she began to cry. She didn't want to, didn't want the men to see her weakness, didn't want Aria  to draw more fear from her own desolation. She couldn't help it, though. She felt alone and helpless. Like the time she was lost in the woods.In Ali's sobbing was the sound of a heart breaking. Hearts don't snap like brittle caramel or burst like an overfilled balloon. A heart breaks in the heaving waves of a new disturbing reality that has arrived uninvited. It is the one in which their child no longer lives, or their partner is terminally sick. It is entering a life they can't bear and so they break. They aren't the same again, there's just a part of them that had to die so that the rest of them could carry on their duties to the other people they love. So as I watched Crystal shake with grief, tears flowing unchecked, there was part of me breaking too. If she wasn't the same then neither would I be. That's what happens when you love someone, right? Their happiness is a part of your own.