Epilogue

It had been around eight weeks since Ashton and I had moved to New York. Keeping up with the girls was a difficult task due to time difference and my schedule being so hectic. So we decided to email one and other our updates which seemed to work out better.

——————————————————————————————

To: Hayleyds20@hotmail.com
Cc/Bcc, From: AllisonH15@hotmail.com
Subject: Updates!!

Happy Birthday Hayley !! I'm looking forward to our Skype call later, this time difference thing is still taking some getting use to ;D I just wanted to give you some updates that I couldn't wait to tell you!
Ashton and I have just bought our first house together! I know right. You'll get a tour later don't worry. The job is going well and I'm loving it, there is so much to learn still but with time I'm sure I'll be running the place ... lol.
How is everything across the pond ?

All our love,

Allison and Ashton xx

———-———————————————————————

To: AllisonH15@hotmail.com
Cc/Bcc, From: Hayleyds20@hotmail.com
Subject: OMFG

Omg hey! That's amazing I'm so happy for the two of you love birds :) well Calum and I are fine, living together has had it's ups and downs but we are working through it. Don't freak out though.
Cassie and Luke have some news but pleaseseee act surprised when they tell you one Skype! They moved in to their flat a couple of weeks ago, and I think they partied too hard because there's a little Hemmings on the way in about 9 months .... dun dun dun. So please act surprised or else she'll kill me.
Luna and Michael are still together, but they are a little fragile atm as they are doing long distance, and she doesn't really message much anymore. So we are only finding out things from Michael.

Anyway, speak properly later.

Love you

H&C

Xxxx

—————————————————————————-

"Ash babe, come look at this email I got from Hayley" I call out from the kitchen. A homely space with everything we could have asked for.

"Let's see" he asks wrapping his arms around me from behind to read the email on the computer screen.

"Mostly good news" I hum, pressing my body into his.

"Did you tell them about our little news?" He asks, his words humming into my hair. My body spun around to face him, my back against the worktop.

"No not yet, I'm sure we won't be able to keep her a secret forever, she'll be up on the desk tonight" I giggle up at him, his eyes lighting up completely

"So Cassie and Luke having a baby is big news but us getting a puppy can wait" he chuckles planting a kiss on my lips.

"I don't want to overshadow them" I mumble into the kiss, trying not to giggle as I do so. "Anyway Mr Irwin, shouldn't you be getting on with your marking, I'm sure the students would love their tests back tomorrow"

"Yes m'am" he smirks. "Those tests aren't that easy you know, especially when all I think about it you"

"Stop with the cheese. I'm just glad you're not fucking one of your students" my eyes roll

"Don't be silly, where would you get that idea from" the smirk hasn't left his lips and he pulls me in for another kiss

"I suppose the tests can wait" now I'm smirking, our lips hungrily attaching to one and others.

We didn't even make it upstairs. We preferred it on my desk, in our home, where we didn't have be quiet or hide or sneak around. We were just us. Forever and always.