Chapter 20

Leaving Ashton's place at the end of our much needed week together had to have been the worst experience ever. That was it, our little bubble of happiness had popped and we were left falling back into reality. A reality that was university, going back to being the student and the teacher who fell hopelessly in love with one and other.

I'd gotten back to the apartment early Saturday morning. Hayley had clearly remembered to set her alarm as she was sitting on the couch in her fluffy dressing gown watching re runs of some show. I knew exactly why she had gotten up so early and I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing what I'd been up to. The place smelt like freshly brewed coffee and hot pastries, a clear indication she was preparing to interview me. "Something smells good" my lips tug to form a smile as I enter through the front door. I don't think I'd ever seen her move as fast as she did when I closed the door behind me, running into my arms to embrace me. "I've been gone for a week, did you miss me that much?" trying my hardest not to laugh at her childishness, I peel my body from hers walking in the general direction of the strong coffee scent.

"I did, you don't realize how big and empty this place feels when you're on your own" her voice peeking to almost inaudible shrill, as she traipses through into the kitchen with me.

"Of course I know what it feels like you nugget, when you sleep over at Calums after a night out I'm left on my own more times than not" smirking contently to myself as I saw the annoyed look on her face. "Don't pout, It doesn't suit you"

"So...-" she trails off in a rather questioning tone, and this was the part where she asked one million questions about what happened with Mr. Irwin. "What did you guys get up to then?" I begin to pour out the coffee for us both as she leans carelessly against the kitchen counter, folding her arms across her chest waiting for my response.

"We went to see the new Spider-man movie, he booked a room in a hotel, and we had glorious sex every night. Satisfied?" I ask stirring the cups before handing her one, the steam rising to the air a clear indication that the liquid was hot.

"Is that all I'm getting?" She asks abruptly not looking too impressed with the tiny amount of information I'd given her.

"Yes Hayley its private, it would be different if he were just some normal guy but he's not, he's my teacher and it's a lot dirtier if I fill you in on the ins and outs because of that" my cheeks flushing pink in reminisce.

"Fine but as soon as we graduate I want gossip, like gory details" a devilish smirk sat proudly on her lips before she took a sip of her coffee. "Oh speaking of gossip" she gasps, suddenly realising that she had something important to tell me.

"Ella?" I question taking the cup into my hands, taking the chill out of my fingertips.

"Oh yes, that little bitch is starting something big" her eyes lit up as she spoke, which worried me slightly. "She's been trying it on with Luke again"

"Again?" I squint, wondering what other possible things she could be attempting with tear away blonde boy.

"Oh yes, she's been lurking around his house again. Apparently she's been there late at night watching him sleep" I take in the information of which Hayley was telling me, unsure if I should believe it or not. I knew Ella quite well before she went a little off the rails and this doesn't sound like something she'd do.

"Are you sure? That doesn't sound like her?" Clamping my teeth down on my lower lip I try to take into account everything Ella had done since I'd become the class rep, and something wasn't adding up.

"She's acting weird lately, it wouldn't surprise me if she did sniff around Luke place after dark to get a peek of him in his underwear" she giggles taking another sip of her coffee leaving the room silent with just a simple hum of the T.V.

"Have you spoken to Cass about this?"

"Yeah, she's getting worried" I noticed a change in Hayley, her eyes flashed concern. Nothing could phase the little dark haired girl standing infront of me wearing a pink fluffy dressing gown, but all of this will Ella kept her wary and I wasn't sure why. Maybe because she didn't understand what Ella was capable of, or the fact myself Cass and her were close friends and she was just showing concern for a friend.

"I think the pastries are done" announcing as the scent of what was in the oven made my stomach growl in excitement. "Anyway we will be graduating soon. So Luke and Cass can run away together so her dad can't kill him" the joke earned a small laugh from Hayley who grabbed the oven mitts from the counter to take out the food.

"We'll see what Monday brings"

"Yes we will"

Eek this is so rubbish sorry 😭 I hope you try to enjoy this guys it's just a little filler❤️