Chapter. 25

Ashton had requested myself, Hayley, Cassie and Luna meet him in his classroom at lunchtime. He had the knowledge and the means to silence Ella once and for all. It turns out that she wasn't the know it all mummy's girl that we initially thought.

After the class representative fiasco that almost got me and Ashton found out all those weeks ago, he discovered a lot about Ella and her family. Her mother was a lawyer yes, but the family held a few secrets.

The first being her dad was in prison for murder and her mum was his defence attorney. Ella had failed many of her classes due to the nature of the case and her mum had bought her into this university. The other secret being that Ella had a dark side, she'd gone to juvenile for assault back when she was fourteen. We all had a guess that she hasn't changed much in that time.

"So how are we going to execute this then?" Luna asks, sitting at on the chair in front of Ashton's desk. She fiddled continuously with her bracelet, clearly anxious.

"We need to confront her, but not go in with too much information" Ashton states getting to his feet, he began pacing which was a sign he too was anxious of the situation. "Dangle a little piece of information to make her bite"

"So we're fishing for Ella's now?" Hayley giggles trying to brighten the mood.

"It's not funny Hayley, she has pictures of all of us. Regardless of how much 'bait we dangle' she will still have that" Luna darts her eyes to look at her then to me. God only knows what pictures of me and Ashton she had on her phone.

"She's right, we need to get her phone. The best time to do that is at the dance" I sigh, my eyes looking from the girls to stop and stare at Ashton. He was looking at me with so much love it hurt, those hazel eyes burning into my own.

"I'm sure that can be easily done" he smiles, not taking his eyes off of me.

"Then it's settled then, we plant seeds in her head and then at the dance we take her phone and threaten her with these secrets she doesn't want coming out. Then happily every after right?" Cassie never failed to have the most bubbly of attitudes even in circumstances like these.

"Yep, I think that's the best shot we've got" Ashton nods sitting back in his chair.

Just as the girls and myself were about to leave, a secret of my own which I wasn't ready to tell Ashton yet, had suddenly been brought to the conversation.

"Oh Ally did you apply for that Job?" For fucks sake Cassie, I love you but you need a filter once and a while.

"Yeah but I've not heard anything" I shrug, trying not to make a big deal of it. Even though it was a big deal. Moving to New York kind of big deal.

"What job?" Ashton asks, practically running across the room to confront me.

"It's just a publishing job, but I'm probably not qualified enough yet since we've not had our results back from the exam" again I shrug in order to make it seem like nothing. Ashton's eyes burned into mine once again. Hayley, Cassie and Luna has begun to sneak off, clearly not feeling all to comfortable.

"You are more than qualified babe" a smile tugged at his lips. Really did he just use the word babe? "You'll get results soon, and we can think about where we want to go. As in our future together"

I just smile up at him as he quickly presses his lips to mine hoping not to get caught, I really hope if I got this job that Ashton was prepared to move half way across the world with me to New York. I really loved him and I hoped In his heart he loved me just as much to do this with me.