Chapter 28.

Staring up at the array of chairs in the classroom, my mind wondered back to that fateful day, the day that Ashton and I met. Nothing could have prepared me for what happened, and nothing could prepare me for what was going to happen.

The room had a gentle glow to it as light trickled through the frosted window from the street lights outside. There was a feeling of peace, one that I hadn't felt for a long time; it was almost perfect. Almost.

"Hey beautiful" Ashton lustful voice hummed from behind me. Shivers paving their way down my spine as I felt his breath hit my neck. I hadn't even heard him enter the room, now it was in fact: perfect.

"I was wondering when you would show up" a small smirk tugging at my lips as the handsome man behind me wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me.

"I missed you" he spoke in just a whisper. My body began to tremble with excitement, with how much I needed him right now.

"I missed you too" instinctively I turn my body around to face him, I wanted desperately to look into his eyes, just to see the love that burned from them as he looked at me.

I allowed my arms to snake around his neck to bring him even closer to me; if that were at all possible. The way his hands held me close, there was an essence of security, I knew in this moment there wasn't anything that could hurt us. Nothing.

"How do you suppose we celebrate?" He asks with a devilish grin perched upon his face. The way his eyes pierced into mine made my inner self melt and mould to him even more. Oh how I needed this man to make me feel good.

"I could think of a few suggestions, but I couldn't possibly say them out loud" My lips reciprocating his evil grin, both of us knowing the options yet not waning to say them out loud, in fear of embarrassment.

"Then show me"

Our faces now inches apart, and I couldn't help but force my lips against his, the way he smiled into the kiss made butterflies erupt in my stomach. This was perfection, nothing on this earth could compare to how I felt in this moment.

His hands begin their decent, tediously feeling every inch of my body. My heart rate began to lose control as I anticipated his every move, I needed him now more than ever; and he knew that. "Ash" I breathe as he grips my thighs, hauling me up around his waist, the way my dress began to bunch up under my breasts allowed him access to my ass. He knew this and smirked into the kiss, before roughly planting me onto the desk, the cool wood on my bare skin made me shake with chills.

Ashton hungrily spread my legs apart, nipping and sucking delicately at my neck. My fingers knotting in his hair. His fingers circling my sex, not bothering to move my panties. This irritated me further, I wanted to feel his skin against mine. The lock I had on his hair tightened. I needed him to know how much I needed him.

"Tell me what you want" He mumbled against my skin.

"You!" My voice breaking slightly as he slipped his fingers under the fabric of my underwear.

"You want me to make you feel good?" He huskily asks, those eyes of his bearing into mine. I felt as though I were losing control of my own body, as if he hypnotised me with just a single touch.

"Yes baby, yes" I groan out in frustration, dipping my head back in anguish, needing him. Wanting him.

"You want my-" he paused, looking down at my panties and his hand delicately placed under them. "-big" again pausing, removing his large hand, gripping my underwear with both hands instead. "-hard" eye contact wasn't broken as he yanked down my panties, discarding them onto the floor "-throbbing cock inside of you" his breath hitched, just as eager as I was.