Chapter. 10

The fact that this was about to happen was wrong in itself but I couldn't wait. I'd already texted Mr Irwin the address of my apartment and he'd acknowledged it, now I had to make sure Hayley got her ass out of here before he turned up. She sat at her dressing table poking and prodding at her limp and lifeless hair, letting out an unfathomable sigh of disgust "Look at how terrible my hair is, I can't go out looking like this" already I could see her smirk in the reflection of the mirror, obviously attempting to wind me up.

"You're not funny Hayley" I grimace, taking a look at my appearance in her floor-length bedroom mirror, trying to fix myself to look presentable for him, but what do I do?

"You need to put something sexy on for him, get his motor running as soon as he steps in the door, but be sure to fuck in your room and not all over the apartment, I use the couch too remember" she almost shudders at the thought of me and him naked on the couch. "You remember that day we went shopping at Victoria's Secret and I forced you to buy that rather expensive set" her eyes lighting up at her mischievous thought

"What?"

"Wear that, put your robe over the top and answer the door, it won't be two seconds before he's ripped it off of you" I played on that thought for a moment, unsure if it would be inappropriate to wear something like that in front of him or not. "I know it's been a while since you last had sex" she pauses noticing my facial expression "But if you just dive back into it...you'll feel better" she didn't understand...the last and only person I had slept with was Marcus, and let's just say that wasn't an experience that I want to repeat  "Look, Mr Irwin isn't Marcus Tully, you clearly have a connection with Mr Irwin that is drawing him to you, he's risking everything he has for you, so put on the dam underwear and fuck him good okay" a smirk is perched on her lips as she gets up from the dressing table "I'll text you when I'm on my way back so you have enough time to put some clothes back on"

"where is the bag then?" asking almost with a huge grin on my face,

"In your wardrobe at the back, still with all the labels on I never used anything" she giggled uncontrollably, watching as I dart through to my room to retrieve the bag

"You better get going then, we don't want you being late for your lunch with Cassie" I smirk shutting the bedroom door over to get changed into the most daring outfit id ever laid eyes on

"Have fun babe, and don't forget to use protection" she calls out from the other side of the door, I could hint the smile in her voice, clearly happy that I was finally getting my leg up over my teacher. The sound of the door slamming indicated that she had finally gone...phew. Right how the hell does all of this go on? I think to myself hauling out the pants which have multiple straps and things tangled up, stripping down so I'm standing there naked I attempt to figure out a way to put the underwear. Finally, after about ten minutes or so I am completely dressed in a sexy red lace outfit complete with suspenders and high heels, slipping the black silk robe over the top finalized the look. Only now I felt like a million dollars ready for the arrival of Mr Irwin.

It had been about half an hour since I last heard from him and I was beginning to have doubts that he was actually turning up at all. I'd begun pacing back and forth in the living room rehearsing things to say to him when he came to the door, 'Oh hi there sir I've been such a bad girl I need you to punish me' No that wouldn't do, I need to think of something intriguing 'Mr Irwin I wasn't expecting you so soon I haven't even got dressed yet' fucks sake I really am useless. Suddenly there is a knock at the door and my entire body tensed up causing my heart to race...he's here oh god this is the moment I've been waiting for since I'd met him. Hurrying to the door I take a deep breath looking through the peep hole to ensure that it was in fact Mr Irwin and not some delivery boy. Opening the door, he's standing there wearing black skinny jeans and a tight t-shirt which showed off every inch of muscle he had, already I could tell I'd been staring too long but he was doing the same. My eyes rake up to his face...perfection.