Chapter. 9

I sat quietly on the sofa watching some rubbish nonsense on the T.V thinking of nothing else but him, todays date marked that of almost two weeks before the big masquerade dance. My stomach raged with that of excitement and nervousness, knowing that the masquerade theme would allow Mr Irwin and myself to dance together without being detected. I knew that this new obsession I had with my teacher wasn't a healthy one but the complete and utter thrill of it all made everything worthwhile. Hayley made her midday appearance from the bedroom in her signature pink fluffy robe and messy bed hair, she was out again last night with this same boy that she had been into for weeks but never really spoke about, like he was some taboo subject. I was one to talk though, I mean my 'boyfriend' was the biggest taboo subject of all time and I still filled her in on all the gory details...although there weren't many to tell; yet.

"Good morning beautiful" I giggle as she flops onto the sofa next to me in a heap, attempting to cuddle me from the awkward position she was in "how was last night then?" quizzing to her, even though I'd already seen her snapchats from last night which indicated it was incredible.

"Awesome, but I need coffee and a very large brunch" she moans sitting up to face me with puppy dog eyes "And you make the best coffee and brunch"

"You're terrible you know that?"

"Yes I know, but you love me regardless"

"That's because I have to" I tease getting up to put the kettle on, she instantly throws a cushion at me in response "So, did you see this guy again?" the kettle making a gentle hiss as it begins to boil

"Yeah I did, we kissed...a lot" she groans, but I could sense that there were more details to be spilt than just kissing "then I went back to his and we had sex...really good sex Ally" she groans again falling back onto the couch in reminiscent

"Who is this guy anyway? Am I allowed to see a picture of him or not?"

"If you come here with that coffee I'll show you one" a smirk perched on her lips "And if you make that bacon sandwich I'll show you two"

"You drive a hard bargain don't you" I roll my eyes at her, taking over her usual green mug over to her with a few of her favourite biscuits to pacify her until the bacon was cooked. "So, pictures?" she pulled out her phone and there on the screen was a boy so unmistakable didn't even know what to say to her

"well?"

"Is that Calum Hood?"

"Yes that's Calum, I would really like your feedback?" I could tell she was worried at what I thought about her new love interest, honestly I was rather impressed but also deeply concerned.

"He's a major player, beautiful, but a player" I sigh watching as my words clearly confirm her thoughts on the boy "I mean I don't know what he's like now I've not seen him since god knows"

"Nah you're right, he is bad news but I just can't stay away you know, it's like I'm intoxicated by his presence" God I knew that feeling all too well.

"I feel exactly the same" I Sigh smelling the bacon almost burning in the oven "Although I think my situation is a little worse than yours Hayley"

"Oh shit yeah, what are you doing about him anyway? Well more to the point what are you going to do about Ella?" she now asks taking a sip from her cup as I'm putting together the bacon sandwiches

"We spoke about things the other day and it almost lead to us being caught out because of her...I don't know what I'm going to do to be honest, we've decided to only see each other outside of campus and we've been texting nonstop since yesterday" My mind rakes back to the thought of us yesterday and I couldn't wait to see him again, but only this time outside of uni so we wouldn't be disturbed.

"So it's serious then? Have you guys you know?" I roll my eyes at her as I walk back over to the couch with two plates ensuring I gave her the larger of the two

"No we haven't, although we have come close once" my mind is being tormented with thoughts of us, thoughts of him...my heart races just wishing I could be under his touch once again.

"You need to fuck" she abruptly announces taking a mouthful of her sandwich

"what?"

"You need to shag this guy, the thought alone is tormenting you, its quit funny" Instantly I blush, shovelling the food into my mouth avoid saying anything more "Cass has asked if we want to go out shopping this afternoon, but I think you should give your new 'boyfriend' a call because you'll have a free house all afternoon"

"Are you serious Hayley" I exclaim almost choking

"You'll thank me later, but phone him now because I want to hear what he says and if he comes over" I could tell that she was excited but I most surely wasn't "if you don't ring him I will...and you know I will"

"Fine ill ring him, but you better keep quiet and say nothing okay?"

"Okay"

I find his name in my phone book and nervously dial the number, putting the phone up to my ear Hayley almost instantly pouts, after the first few ring I almost gave up hope...until his husky voice rattled down the phone causing my body to reel with excitement "Why hello Miss Harper what a pleasant surprise" I could detect the excitement in his tone as he spoke

"Hi Mr Irwin, I was just calling to ask a question about our agreement?" I pause for a second looking up at Hayley who looks as though she's watching reality T.V gold

"Oh really?" he chuckles "text me your address, make sure you're alone and I'll be over as soon as I can, and you can ask me that question in person" my heart raced and I could tell my face had flushed a bright pink just by Hayley's facial expression. The phone clicked indicating that he had hung up.

"So?"

"He's coming over so you better get going" I announce almost pushing her off of the couch

"You better not get bodily fluids on anything, and make sure he doesn't wear my robe please" she pouts almost running into her room to get ready for her day out with Cass. I could already feel the excitement building inside of me at the thought that Mr Irwin would be in my apartment, I needed to prepare myself for whatever was about to happen...that included showering, shaving and moisturising every inch of my body. I couldn't wait to have him all to myself.

Hi guys I'm so sorry this is late, I started this earlier on today and suffered a severe allergic reaction to something whilst I was mid update so I apologise that this is much later than planned

Hi guys I'm so sorry this is late, I started this earlier on today and suffered a severe allergic reaction to something whilst I was mid update so I apologise that this is much later than planned. Please enjoy❤️