Chapter. 14

My naked body had been entangled in the soft satin white sheets, the gorgeous scent of strawberries lingered on the pillow. Attempting to open my eyes as the mid-day sun crept its way through the blinds, causing the subtle room to be flooded in a gracious yellow glow. Turning over to face the beautiful man next to me who's already wide awake propping himself up by his elbow, completely naked also. He looks at me with those intoxicating hazel orbs as the white sheet drapes over his body, making him look almost god like. "Good morning beautiful" he smirks as we both look into each other's eyes for a brief moment, just taking in the sight of one and other.

"Morning handsome" my eyelashes flutter and my cheeks flush a rosy pink shade

"How did you sleep?" he asks pulling me closer towards his body, he smelled amazing and I couldn't get enough of this moment

"So good" smirking at him as I remember last night's events "You basically fucked me to sleep" his eyes scanning over my features

"Can I help myself to some breakfast?" a smirk washing upon his face as my eyes widen at his request, but without a word I nod my head in agreement, his lips are quickly pressed to mine in a fleet of passion, causing my head to spin almost instantly. He kissed my lips and down my neck, over the collar bones giving special attention to the slight dips in my neck as he tattooed bruises onto my pale skin. The actions were silent and delicate, never once was he rough we with me as if treating me with extra care in case I snapped in two.

His kisses dragged down my whole body, as he shifted himself so he could toy with me further. Kneading my breasts with both of his hands kissing and sucking at the skin in the valley between them before drawing attention to my nipples, caressing each of them tenderly with his lips making me moan out in agonizing pleasure. Ashton knew what he was doing and he knew exactly how to push buttons to get exactly the reaction he wanted.

My back arched as he continued his descent toward my innocence, nipping and sucking at the skin around my navel, his hands how coursing their way down my body, gently holding my waist as he assaulted me beautifully with his lips. By this point I could already tell how turned on we both were, feeling his hardened member pressed firmly against my thigh as he carried out his actions made my legs shake with anticipation. The sound of his breathing had increased as he drew closer to what he wanted in the first place, those eyes looking up at me devilishly as he took in my scent.

Not even once did he look away from me as he carried out his actions, those gorgeous hazel orbs watched me seductively as he toyed with me, making sure to examine every tender movement I made at the hands of him. Slowly he wormed his tongue between my already soaking sex, ensuring to flick and toy with the spot that made my entire body squirm with pleasure, his eyes mirrored that of a smile as he saw how tortured I had become just from the slightest touch. "Sir" I moan out pornographically, my hands now tangling with his disheveled curls in an attempt for him to go harder, faster. My hips begin to subconsciously thrust to gain better contact with his tongue, begging him for more. He knew how much I wanted him which caused him to retract his tongue, smirking up at me as he does so just to tease me. "please" Practically begging him to touch me.

"You're so easy to wind up Miss Harper" he chuckles, before slipping in his middle and index finger deep into my core curling them slightly to find my sweet spot. "I love it" humming as he delved his tongue into my sex, flicking it carelessly over my throbbing heat while plunging his fingers in and out of me relentlessly. My head fell back as my body tingled fiercely with pleasure as if every cell in my body had begun to vibrate uncontrollably and as each second passed I grew closer and closer to climax.

With each agonising flick of his tongue and thrust of his fingers I felt as though my body were away to explode, and sure enough all it took was for Ashton to intensely suck on my heat for just the second longer for me to completely splinter under his touch, my entire body convulsing at the intensity of the orgasm that I was currently experiencing. "Are you okay?" he asks with a smirk, knowing full well that I wasn't 'okay'