Chapter 24

It was only a matter of days before the end of year dance, and I could hardly wait. Although there was a tiny insignificant detail that I may have missed during this whole Ella drama. One I didn't have a proper date, yes Ashton would try to dance with me as much as possible: it was masquerade after all. The other detail was the fact I didn't have a dress. We had gone out shopping before but I wasn't all that into the dance back then, so today was going to be a dedicated girls shopping trip. Cassie also needed to buy a dress, since Ella bought the one she wanted in the first place. It was a much needed escape that all of us couldn't wait to indulge in.

Driving into town Hayley in the passenger seat acting like the DJ, Luna and Cassie in the back seats moaning at how bad her taste in music was. I felt rather nostalgic as we drove, I'd known these girls for a long time and once we all graduate would we still do things like this? Cassie and Luke would probably be happily married with a million kids soon. Luna and Michael would eventually have the courage to be open about their relationship to their parents and be happy somewhere exotic. Hayley and Calum seemed to be doing great, considering his track record. Myself and Ashton? I didn't know. This romance would be normal in a few short days, but apart from him, what else would be left for me here?

"Were here!" Cassie chirps over the music as I pull into the carpark.

"Today's shopping trip will be an improvement from the last" Hayley smirks as I turn off the ignition. "Besides, we can get all the gossip on the boys this time around"

"We need to compare notes" Luna blushed, her and Michael hadn't been completely intimate with one and other, until the other night after they had been around at my apartment. It was her first time and she had been pretty excited about discussing the topic with us.

We had decided to grab a bite to eat first, in order to get our strength up for the shopping spree that we were about to undertake. Sitting in Starbucks at a comfy array of chairs we have a coffee and a cake, myself and Cassie on one side, Hayley and Luna on the other. It was nice just the four of us out without the boys, although I did wonder what Ashton would be getting up to.

"So" I begin, taking a sip of my coffee, allowing my eyes to flutter to Luna who already knew this were coming. "You and Michael" a smirk tugged at my lips, as did one on hers.

"It wasn't what I was expecting?" her eyebrows furrow as she reminisces on her intimate encounter with Michael Clifford.

"What, the sex in general or his sausage?" Hayley asks chewing on the inside of her mouth as she tried not to laugh at her own question.

"Well both actually" Luna giggles, trying not to blush "You know when you picture something in your head, and you build up a moment for so long and then it eventually happens. It wasn't disappointing, I enjoyed it, but it wasn't what I had imagined. Does that make sense?" she ponders, looking around at the three of us gauging our reaction.

"Why? What did happen" I ask, leaning closer and taking a sip of my coffee once again.

I knew what that felt like, building up your first time in your head, and it not working out how you planned. Marcus and I had been together a few weeks, we weren't really a proper couple as he wasn't ever affectionate, he never kissed me or touched me lovingly. He only wanted someone to fuck when he was bored and push around when he was angry.

My first time is something I want to forget, we were young and I didn't know what I was doing, my parents were having a party for their anniversary, and I bet you'll all know what happened next. Marcus invited himself to the party and then invited himself into my room, where he had sex. I on the other hand endured a nightmare. The pain too much to bear and even when I said no! Please no more! He kept going. I hoped Lunas first time wasn't like mine.

"I was expecting it to be romantic and shy, but it was hot and intense with so much passion, I just want to do it like that all the time" she giggles again, Cassie and Hayley smiling to themselves

"My first time with Calum wasn't romantic or passionate" Hayley laughs using her fork to play with the cake on her plate "we were both drunk and woke up next to one and other, but the time we did it when we were sober was amazing. Best sex I've ever had; he really knows how to use his tongue if you know what I mean" she winks at Luna who instantly blushes.

"Luke is adorable, he won't appreciate me saying it but he is. The foreplay lasts forever he just loves to kiss me, those lips of his aren't off of mine when he's in the mood" she chips innocently before looking at her phone at the picture of her and Luke on the lock screen.

"What about you Ali?" Luna asks, looking at me inquisitively.

"The first time Ash and I did it, was amazing. He wasn't shy or conflicted. He was passionate and confident and couldn't wait to do it again, and we did" I blush, thinking back to that day Ashton and I finally broke the rules.

"Is he big?" Hayley asks, earning a look from everyone around the table

"Hayley!" Myself, Luna and Cassie say in unison at her

"What we are all wondering what he's packing under that suit, what's his body like?"

"He's rather large, and you can tell he works out a lot" again I blush at them. "Anyway enough of my boyfriends genitals"

"Wait boyfriend?" Cassie shrieks "like it's official now?" I gave her a darting look as he voice had been raised

"Yes he made it official a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't believe it either. Anyway as I was saying, can we go shopping now?"

"Yeah let's get you and Cassie looking super sexy for the dance" Luna giggles as we tidy away our plates.

I couldn't wait to have a care free night with my boyfriend and my best friends. Nothing could possibly go wrong. Right?