Chapter. 8

It was never supposed to be like this not in a million years, feelings the things I felt were completely forbidden but I felt them anyway. I let the thoughts and the fantasies consume me because I wanted him and only him, and nothing on this earth could extinguish the fire that burned in the deepest part of me. I sat there on his desk, my heart almost pounding out of my chest as he lent in, his lips slowly yet teasingly connecting with mine, the smell of his cologne laced its way up my nostrils.

"Alison? Are you with us?" Mr Irwin smirks as I tear myself back into reality

"Yes sir, sorry" I frown, looking around the room sensing everyone's eyes on me, my cheeks flushing a rosy pink colour out of embarrassment

"right that it for today class, don't forget that we have a small test next week so please look over the novel between now and then, I'll see you all tomorrow enjoy the rest of your afternoon" he beams tidying up his papers on the desk, placing them so neatly in the briefcase he took with him to almost every lecture. The class thinned out leaving myself and Ella once again, she and I hadn't spoken the entire lesson causing some friction as we walked to the front of the class, her face an image of anger, slowly walking behind me trying to ensure I didn't stay behind with Mr Irwin again, but I did. She turned to face me as she got to the door of the class

"Aren't you coming?" her rude tone made me take a sharp intake of breath her eyes fire

"I'm staying back, since I'm the class representative I need to speak with Mr Irwin, so no I won't be coming Ella" I calmly retort back to her, she didn't say anything in response to that only giving a sour expression before walking away, making sure she slammed the door behind her expressing her anger.

"So, we're alone yet again" He chuckles walking over to the classroom door and locking it behind him, I felt a strange sense of nervousness which I expressed by fiddling with the hem of my blush pink shirt "That was the longest week of my life" he breathes waltzing back over to the desk, a large smile evident on his lips

"you're telling me" I let out a sigh of relief, knowing I could finally relax in the presence of Mr Irwin.

"please sit" he gestures to the desk and I gladly accept his offer and slowly position myself comfortably on the wooden surface, watching as he sits on his swivel chair in front of me "All I could think about was you, It's so terribly wrong but- "

"It's so god damn right though" I smile at him causing him to rise to his feet coming between my legs "What else have you thought about this past week then?" I ask my eyes raking up and down his body, almost craving to see what was under that crisp white shirt of his.

"What? Apart from you?" he questions with a rather devious smirk, to which I nod "You're the only thing that has captivated my thoughts, nothing else has been able to erase you from my mind, I know that this is so terribly wrong Miss Harper but you're perfect" his gorgeous hazel eyes looked from my eyes to my lips in anticipation "I fantasised about kissing you every time my mind wandered to think of you, I thought about doing so many bad things to you, things that I could go to prison for if we were caught"

"Like?" I tease, humming as I licking my lower lip to coax him into doing exactly what I wanted

"Why don't I show you?" he asks, his thumb brushing over my pursed lips, my heart began to beat out of my chest with just the slightest touch, his hand moves to cup my face bringing me closer to him the scent of his cologne filled my nostrils, that sweet, sweet smell that intoxicated me just as much as the first time.

"Please" I practically beg, almost coming undone from the simplest of touches, his lips brush off of mine oh so tenderly making sure he locked his teeth onto my lower lip tugging at it gently causing a groan to escape from the pleasure. He latched his lips to mine again, and again, and again. Driving me completely insane with his touch, testing the water to see how badly I wanted him.