New stars (Additional cast....)

Oh my god!!!! You made it happen guys. . yup... The impossible happened... Thanks for all your love and support buddies...

A week before, this crazy is yearning n pleading to get 50 votes atleast once... You all made it happen in many parts but d biggest reward is that d last part got 70 votes... Oh my god still its unbelievable, the max. Vote iv ever got...

Im flying in happiness and thank you so much for all your love and support...

Now coming to the story,

As we are now focusing on d college life of pragya and we are going to focus on d other couples too.... So, additional cast are going to be a part of this story... (Is it okay for you all???.... Need your suggestions.... )

But i assure you all that our main focus will be only on abhigya... These are some supporting cast needed for d flow of story....

Sorry if anyone of my supporting casts' fans ( even i like them so much) are here.... Im not going to focus on them fully... They will come to support d main leads abhigya n d naughty four of our story ajlu and rabul....

Now lets have a look at our additional or supporting cast....

Now lets have a look at  our additional  or supporting cast

Siddharth roy: (vin rana)

Pragya's classmate and best buddy... He is the college chairman.... He respects and cares for pragya a lot... He has a secret crush on bulbul and flirts with aaliya n his friend madhu ... He is one of the hot throb of xyz college...

 He is one of the hot throb of xyz college

Rishi kurana: (vivian dsena)

Pragya's bestie and classmate who is the joint head of cultural affairs along with pragya... He is d secretary of d college... He has a secret crush on his bestie madhu....He is one of d heart throb of xyz college .. He can do anything for pragya's happiness n considers her like his sister....

 He can do anything for pragya's happiness n considers her like his sister

Madhubala malik: (drashti dharmi)

Pragya's classmate and bestie who adores pragya a lot.... A jovial and fun loving girl.... Close to sid n rishi but in a confusion whom she loves.... One of the most wanted girl in xyz college... Admire her idol Abhishekh mehra a lot and want to achieve in business.... She too has a similair dream like pragya...

 She too has a similair dream like pragya

Malini singh: (nia sharma)

Classmate of arjun and aaliya...

One of the most wanted girls in xyz college... She is a fashionista who gives tough competition to aaliya khanna.... She always flirts with boys....

She fakes to have crush on arjun which irks aaliya a lot.... She always dreams with d handsome hunks sid n rishi and tries to flirt with them too....
Try to be friendly with pragya for arjun's sake...

These are d additional cast guys....

And one more character is there ...

Guess who it is???

Gonna introduce our very own nishu Nishabhigya as d secretary of our business tycoon Abhishekh mehra....

Hope you all like d supportive cast guys...

Im assuring you all that no one will come between abhigya and separate them.... But some love triangles, jealousy, possessiveness , misunderstandings gonna happen.... But???? Guess.... Guess..... Inbetween whom is going to be????

Soon be back with update...

Pen down your comments if its okay to have these characters or not......

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will update tonight for sure....

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz....

Signing off....