I'm Pretending to be a Guy... Will my Secret Get Out?? {Fifteen}

Start from the beginning

Her face had a bruise on the right side of her cheek, her bottom lip was cut and she also had a cut on her left cheek. I moved her hair out of her face, when I accidentally brushed her bruise, I almost let out a curse.

This is my fault, I should be the one hurt.

"Holy crap, is he-whoa, Lucia" Jules ran up at high speed almost knocking me down, but I wasn't paying attention to her. Soon enough the whole group was there crowding around Lucia and me.

"Well, ain't that a bitch" that was Tyson. I looked at him then next to him was Saxon, Brody and Ciara and Jules. Katelyn and Aden were somewhere else, then all of a sudden Bianka, the shy girl that's usually here but no one sees is here. She came up next to Brody and said something I couldn't quite hear. There was a muted nodded when Brody turned to me.

"Jace is here" he said "with some chick that's looks a lot like you" he pointed his thumb to where they were. I was going to kill him, but I wanted to take care of Lucia first.

_________________________________________

T Y S O N

Judging from the look on Ricky face, he was utterly and completely shocked that Luke is really Lucia... I mean we all are, but his face was just priceless. I wanted to crack up and bag him for the rest of his life because of that look.

I watched him hold Lucia's unconscious body as we waited for the ambulance, because, apparently, we can't move her anymore then she already is for a possible "Spinal injury", so Ricky was sitting on the ground with Lucia on his lap.

I watched Ricky, I was just waiting for him to yell and growl in frustration towards "Luke". One thing's for sure Ricky is known for his playful nature, his charm and " is extremely handsome" as my mother commented when he came over.

Ugh, my mother is such a cougar... anyway, he is also known for his being grumpy and on most accounts, willing to throw a few punches, but right now? Not so much. He has the same look my brother had, when he found out that his girlfriend was having his child at the age of 18, while she was 16, and trying telling THAT to my mother? But at the time, Bowe had an apartment and well, now they live together because they "loooove" each other. So, 9 months later? Emma gave birth to a baby girl named Temperance Rogue, named after our grandmother. So, that means I'm an uncle, and apparently there's another on the way... Bowe is just lucky our family is loaded, that's all I have to say.

Ricky ran is hand over Lucia's pale cheek, I turned around as if someone was watching me but all I saw was Jace storm over here with Ricky's twin behind him.

"Aww ain't that sweet. A family reunion" I cooed, when Ricky gave me a death look, he opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it. He must have seen Jace approaching because that face of his... dramatically paled.

"Jace, stop!" Carlee yelled as she grabbed on to Jace's shoulders, but he was about a foot taller and a lot stronger then the petit Ricky-look-a-like as he pushed me out of the way to get to Ricky.

"What's your damage?" I asked sarcastically. Not even a 'Hello Tyson, May I please pass' or a simple 'excuse me', no! The boy has to barge passed like Godzilla in the middle of Japan.

"My damage?" Jace shot back. "Do you really want to know? Well here it is, I come back here only to see my sister do a 180 flip in the air while sliding across gravel like a friggin' rag doll! THAT, Tyson Rogue is my damage!"

"So what, Jace" Ricky growled from the ground. "Where have you been in the past week, huh? Ohh, I don't know, let me guess, you were out banging my sister behind my back"

Honestly... Ricky is acting like an ex-boyfriend, jealous and beyond stubborn. I looked over at Jace.

Jace is a total wreck! from where I was standing, he looked like he was going to snap and snap BAAAAAAAD. His face screwed up in rage but Carlee stopped him by holding his face with her two hands, whispering something. I only caught the words: Ricky, Lucia, Damage, Love and last but not lease, don't do this. After her little lecture, his face relaxed and he took a deep breath.