32. I'm not against you, Fuggy...

Start from the beginning

Pragya: 😭😭😭😭😭😭 why are you hurting me abhi???

Abhi: 😭😭😭😭 im not in any intention to hurt you darling... Im so sorry if i hurt you... But you stabbed my heart with your words...😭😭😭😭

Pragya: what come again??? You killed me but you are saying i hurted you...

Abhi: Listen to me once baby... 😭😭😭😭 Im not meant to hurt you... Just hear me....

Pragya: what else left to say... 😭😭😭😭

Abhi: (roared) stop it pragyaaaa... You are not my fuggy... My love... My wife fuggy is d one who understands me truly... She knows me very well that if im saying anything, i will have some reasons behind that...

Pragya: what reasons you are gonna give???

Abhi: Just open your ears n hear me... Im asking to hide our marriage only for your well being....

Pragya: what nonsense??? Hiding our marriage is for my goodness...

Abhi: yes... I love you truly and deeply... I always want your happiness... I want all your dreams to come true...

But....

Pragya: But...

Abhi: This is a bad world fuggy... We cant believe who will be against us... A married woman is keenly watched by this society... Many people does not like the fact that a married woman to achieve bigger...

If you lose in your studies, they will say its because of weddding... If you achieve more, they will say that itz because of my money n fame you got good marks...

I want my wife to achieve her dreams only as Pragya... Not as pragya arora/ pragya mehra....

I dont want anyone to say that your success and failure is because of me or out of our wedding... I will feel bad if anyone points fingers on you...

I informed this to dadi, papa n mumma too and asked them not to trouble you by doing wifely duties or rituals to be followed by a married woman....

I asked arjun n aaliya to take care of you in college... Aaliya will act as your close friend and she will never utter bhabhi infront of anyone in collge....

I even asked bulbul to check with some reputed gynaecologist and to take you there to get to know about your health n precautions to be taken...

Iv done this only for your well being... Im not in any intention to hurt you sweet heart... This abhishekh mehra only loves you... I love your heart n soul and i want you to be your support in all means...

Iv been trying to say this for d past three days... But you never listened to me...

Sorry... If i hurted you.... You can wear whatever you want in home... I just asked you to hide our wedding for time being only.... Sorry dear for making you cry....

Pragya hugs abhi and cries her heart out....