Chapter 31/ MATURE SCENE

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Crawling towards me, she kneel down in front of me an began to unbuckle my pants, in which I gladly obliged. Seated on the bed, she held my erected dick inside of her hands and started to pump it up and down slowly. Looking up on me, she lowered her head making sure to never leave eye contact with me.. I suck it a deep breath, her mouth feels so warm on my dick.

"Fuck baby, I didn't know your mouth could do such a beautiful job!" I hissed. She moved her head even faster, causing my reflexes to grip her hair. I eased up my waist a little so it could go down further and she choked a bit before going back again.

"God baby if you don't pull off I might come inside of your mouth!!" I was on the edge of exploding. She didn't even move, with one last thrust inside of her mouth; I exploded.

Looking up on me, she quickly ran to the bathroom. Fuck this girl can give a good head. Seconds later she came back from the bathroom and wrapped her legs around mine and began kissing me gently and lightly until she sped up. Gently kisses became more aggressive.

Rising to my feet, I held her In my arms. Deciding to fuck her in this lingerie, since the seat was missing. I've also decided to fuck her the way how I saw Kitai did with Liz. Just thinking about them made me furious.

Slamming into her she let put a loud scream. I Muzzled her mouth with kisses to prevent unwanted guests to come banging on the door. With each thrust I make inside of her, I see Liz's face and how she moaned and screamed for him to fuck her; it make me see red.

"Fuck..... Master please.... Please slow down!!!!!" She screamed in my ears. But I couldn't all I saw was Liz and that mutt.

"Ahh.... I'm coming Liz fuck you feel good" I slammed into her...... Wait did I just said Liz!!!? Shit I'm fucked, I really hope she didn't hear. Trailing scratch marks behind my backs I knew she was close. Screaming out into the room she came all over my dick and I pulled out and came in my hands. Fuck that was amazing.

Lowering her down to the floor, I pecked her lips and went to the bathroom. Scolding my self I side the mirror about what left my mouth; I can't shake the feeling that she heard though. Heading back outside she was already sprawled across the bed almost knocked out. Removing her hair from her sticky face I pulled her closer for a peaceful slumber.

*******
A few hours later.......(sponge Bob narrator voice😁😁😁😁😁)

I was woken up by hard pounding on the door. What the fuck is going on?. It pound continuously until I decided to get up.

"Fine I'm coming!!" Before I could reach to the door, it flung open. When I say flung open that's an understatement. The fucking door burst open; the hinges, the door knob, the door exploded revealing a furious Kitai. His chest was moving very fast and his eyes where pitch black.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU DUDE??!!!?" I yelled. Did I make mentioned that the door almost hit Carmen, yep, I had to push it away. Her eyes where wide with terror.

He quickly move towards me, pinning me on the wall and began to punch me hard into my face. My nose was broken, probably my jaw. All I knew was my face was feeling awful.

"YOU ALMOST KILL MY FUCKING MATE YOU CUNT!!!!" He punched me again and released me. Pacing back and forth trying to control his wolf from taking over, he shook his head and lunge at me again but thankfully a loud powerful growl stopped him.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!?" Dave yelled.

"HE FUCKING ALMOST KILL LIZ BY HAVING SEX WITH THAT WHORE YOU CALL A MAID!!!" That made me growled.

"KARMA IS BITCH HUH!!? AND SHE IS NOT A WHORE!!! LIZ IS. REJECTING HER MATE FOR SOMEONE ELSE, FOR MY BROTHER, MY FUCKING ALPHA!!!!!. BUT LET ME TELL YOU THIS KITAI; SHE'S BETTER THAN YOUR SLUT YOU CALL A LUNA, SHE'S A DISGRACE!!!!" He shifted and growled at me, I quickly shifted and went into my defence stance. Waiting for him to make the first move.

"SHIFT YOU TWO!!!! SHIFT THIS INSTANCE!!! AND DON'T LET ME FORCE YOU TWO TO SHIFT. NONE WONT LIKE IT!!" He said staring at Kitai; making it clear that he would punish him too not because he's his son.

"SHIFT!!" He let out a warning growl, immediately we shift back to human form. Staring at Carmen, she looked like she was going to pass out.

"Now listen you two stupid mutts, if you can't talk about things rationally go fight outside not into my home. Now son explain what's the matter"

"I was with Liz... Somewhere and we both felt this pain in our stomach. Then someone told us its because James was fucking someone else.!!!! If you ever let- " Dave cut him off.

"OK son, I understand your furious right now, you should be. James why did you do that and you knew the mate bond allowed each of you to feel what the opposite is feeling?" I can't say this and Carmen was In the room. But its now or never.

"I did it because Liz fucked Kitai. I felt every bit of it; every pain I felt it. I just wanted her to feel what she made me feel." I looked over to Carmen with tears in her eyes, I knew this wasnt over.

"SO YOU FUCKED THIS BITCH OUT OF REVENGE!!!!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!!??" He stepped closer to me, clasping his fingers around my throat, he yelled.

"Get this straight mutt, if something happens to my pups, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU SLOWLY" He slammed my head in the dry wall and bolted through the door..... Wait did he said pups???? She's ... Pregnant!!!!

He stoped at glaced at me once more, piercing me with his dark eyes he uttered" Xavier will be here soon, your presence is no longer needed mutt!" Well I'm glad he's coming so I can relieve my duty as his fucking beta.

"James I need you out by Sunday morning" Dave said. I'll be out no doubt about that..

"So this was just a revenge scheme, to get back at them for your pain" she whispered with tears running down her face.

"Not fully Carmen, I do really like you and I was serious about bringing you with me" her jaw clenched and she stood up in front of me and gave me a healthy slap across my face... I deserved it.

"FUCK YOU JAMES!!!! FUCK YOU AND YOUR GAMES!! FUCKING YOU AND YOUR EXCUSES, FUCK YOU AND YOUR LONDON!!!!!!!... BECAUSE I. AM. NOT. GOING .WITH .YOU!!" She said between poking my chest roughly.

"I'm sorry Carmen but please come with me" I pleaded. She walked to the now doorless frame but I quickly snatched her wrist. She glared at me to let go, but I won't. I refuse to let her go too.

"FUCKING LET ME GO!!!, you disgust me you pig. Even when your fucking me your mind is on Liz. I heard you call me Liz James and I was upset. But now, I'm furious. Now, LET GO OF MY FUCKING WRIST BEFORE I UNLEASH MY FURY BITCH!!"  She spat out. I was so surprised, I released her and just watch her leave. This can't be happening.

But I need to go to that birthday party, I need to see her. Even if its one last time.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, Kitai is very protective of his sons and Luna boy... Don't mess