"Where is he right now?" Should I tell her about the Oracle.

"He's in the bathroom. Where gonna go somewhere"

"Oh well have fun. Call me if you need anything OK" hanging up the phone, the bathroom door swung open. Revealing Kitai in his towel and still damp hair.

"Why aren't you dressed yet you horny girl?" I knew he could smell my arousals...shit

"I-I um have to go shower" it came out breathless. As I was bolting to the bathroom, he pulled me closer to him.

"I might have to join you back inside the bathroom. You know they say bathroom sex is the hottest" he said breathless, sending hot ripples on my neck. I ran inside as fast as I could and shut the door.

"I'LL CATCH YOU LIZ, IF NOT NOW ITS LATER!!" He taunts. I know too well what that means.

******

"How much longer" I whined. This damn Oracle lived wayyyyyyy beyond the pack house. How did he even find her in the first place? We were only surrounded by creepy trees and darkness. Yep darkness night came by the time we Almost reach the damn Oracle.

"We're here cry baby" he said turning into a drive way. To be honest, the place actually looks cozy. Green lawn, a porch, and picked fences. Cute, I expected some creepy hocus pocus shit.... Well thank god!!

"Come on you don't have to be scared I won't bite" a lady said on the porch. OK I admit I was scared.... Maybe terrified. Yes that's the word.

"Mary, this is Liz my mate" my cheeks heated up from his introduction.

"Nice to meet you Luna" she bowed. My cheeks hurts literally.

"Right this way, I have prepared some cinnamon tea, its great for the nerves" I gave her a reassuring smile. Following her inside, her house is even more beautiful than the outside. Beautiful Chandelier hanging above us, beautiful paintings, and her decor; I'm lovi- .... Wait where are we going.?? She push through a dark door and now, I think I wanna take back my thoughts about this place being beautiful. Spider webs were thick, the place smell of mould, there were torches everywhere. My heart started to pound faster while I drew closer to Kitai. I'm scared as shit.

"Babe you sure we can't talk upstairs?" He looked at me with amused eyes.

"Things will be OK" yea right, like would believe that. "Well believe what I say" shit I completely forgot. I really need to ask how could he read my thoughts and I couldn't... Unfair!

We finally came to a halt. There was a round table in the middle of the room and candles lit. OK I took back everything. This is a hocus pocus shit.

"Come sit" she gestured.

"So your here for a lot of unanswered questions, seeking for the answers" No shit sherlock ..... Mark the use of sarcasm.

"Yes Mary. I was explaining to Liz what you said. But I must admit, when you gave me a call for this meeting; I was surprised. So what is it?" She called him??? OK no need for jealousy Liz. Looking at her, she's not bad looking. She had red head, Hazel eyes and her lips were naturally tinted pink.... Bitch... Uuugghhh what's wrong with me!

"Yes, we need to discuss the precautions to make in place for her birthday. The spirit will be strong but its up to her to unlock the white lighter's power within you" she turned to me. "Many will die, I won't hide that part but its a sacrifice we must make to eliminate the darkness. Tell me something, have you woken up floating as yet?" this is a lot to take in right now.... Sigh the floating shit again.

"Yes I have, and I dreamt saving a little girl"

"OK, you have unlocked your white lighter power. You can heal anyone you chooses; but if their dead you can't bring them back. Also you can turn invisible but only for a short period." So I'm a super wolf... Ha ha ha super wolf.

"Wow, I have powers baby" I sounded like a child. He chuckled and look back at Mary.

"OK so what must we do?" He asked. He's so into what she's saying... Uuggh stop Liz. Fuck.

"I'll give you some potions to help ward off the evil spirit for sometime. I'm not completely sure if it will work but its a trial, also I will call my other colleagues for assistants; with your permission of course, their from other packs" I hope this shit works.

"Yes ofcourse" he seemed deep in thoughts. "I have a question" he raised his head to look at me.

"Why is it that he can read my mind and I can't, that's unfair" I pout. He literally burst out in laughter.

"Really babe? I like doing it, plus I don't want you to hear what goes on in my filthy mind" he gave me a kiss on my lips..... And were in the presence of a Oracle. Did I say I'm wet? Well thank you Kitai.

She cleared her throat " Well Luna, that's because your his second chance mate. And the fact that he's the future alpha ofcourse. This only happens to high ranked werewolves; once the mating procedures are completed you too will do the same. But until then this is how its going to be" completed.... Then she knew we .....OMG!

"Completed? How did you know we started it?" Really Liz.

She chuckled and gestured for us to get our asses up and walk"because Luna, your 19 days pregnant; with twins. And might I add, their very powerful " she placed her hands on my belly, I quickly swatted it away. WHAT!!? I looked from her to Kitai with wide eyes. I'm pregnant. OH MY FUCKING GOD. J IS GONNA FLIP!

"Are you sure?" He asked. His face was pale. Was he not happy? I don't even know if I was. I feel dizzy.

"Yes I'm positive alpha. Twin boys" I feel like I wanna gag.

"OK thank you so much" he gave her a warm smile and ushered me through the door.

"Oh Luna, a word please" what does she want again?. I turned and went closer to her.

"Jealousy is a very ugly picture painted on a very beautiful face" she ran her finger along my jaw line. shit.

"I know, I'm sorry" she gave me a 'its OK face' and I walked away. Then suddenly a sharp pain lashed across my abdomen. My screams were nerve wrecking!

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" Kitai instantly fell to the ground with me with a loud thud. Crawling towards me he came by my side with tears in his eyes.

"LIZ ..LIZ BABY WHATS WRONG?? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING MARY!!?" his face was broken. I was shaking with tears in my eyes.

"Her true mate, he's with another" she said digging through her drawer. A loud growl came from Kirai's throat. His wolf was upset; what's gonna happen to my pups???

I managed to rattle out one last loud growl from my mouth upon meeting pure darkness.

the baby bomb though .... Ha bomb indeed, could see Kitai felt guilty.

Stay tune

😘😘😘😘😘💓💓