"Is he in the movie?" Niall asked Gemma, looking concerned.

"Yes, I remember reading about it. I don't exactly understand how such a well credited director, would allow that piece of shit on his set," she responded.

"Hang on, who is Bradley Watson? Should I know him?" Angus asked, reading my thoughts.

"Bradley was on one of those trashy reality shows, where all they do is party, drink and sleep with whoever was dumb enough to leave the club with them. He was the worst of all of them. He somehow got into acting, and kept landing these big time movies. He's still a huge party boy. He got kicked off the last movie he was meant to be in, because they caught him with drugs. He's a proper wanker."

Everything Gemma was saying, was just making me even more nervous now. If this was the influence he had around him, and he was spending time with him, I couldn't see how anything positive would come out of it.

"I've lost my appetite," I pushed my plate away from me, rubbing my temples to try and ease the headache as a result of this mentally exhausting day.

"He's smart, Jen. He won't let this guy control him. Harry hates him, I'm surprised he even went out with him in the first place," Niall tried to assure me.

"And doesn't that ring alarm bells right there? Why did he go in the first place? And why would you drink a shot someone gives you, after you know they're trying to get you to take something? He put himself in that situation, and he better well get himself the f*ck out of it," Gemma worked herself up, to the point her cheeks resembled the crimson t-shirt she was wearing.

"Babe, calm down," Angus held onto her hand, trying to relax her.

"I'm sorry, I can't help but be so cross with him. He knows who this guy is, and what he's known for. He's my little brother, I worry for him and care about him as much now, as I did when he was a child. I don't want to see him ruining anything, because of a d*ckhead."

"Do you think he will let him corrupt him?" I asked her, just wanting an honest answer.

"For the first time Jen, I really don't know," she sighed, looking as concerned as I now felt.

"Sometimes you have to let others make their own mistakes, without you trying to fix them," Angus responded to the both of us.

"Because that's really assuring, Angus," Gemma shook her head.

"All as I saying is, if he wants to screw up, it's on him. The more you tell someone no, the more they want to push their boundaries. He knows what he has, to lose, and if he wants to test it, let him fall on his own."

"How can I let him fall, when he's always been there to catch me?" I asked him.

"Sometimes people have to fall, to realise what the f*ck they're doing. He's going to do what he wants. He's there, and we're all here. If he says he's not going to touch the stuff, then we have to trust him until he gives us a reason not to. No point dwelling on a situation that may not happen."

That was true. There really was no point in worrying about something that wasn't happening yet. He did promise me he wouldn't do anything stupid, and I had to believe him. He wouldn't lie to me, and he wouldn't put himself in the situation of losing me or Mia.