Chapter 22

Jen's POV

It had been the most perfect week so far- seven days of pure bliss and contentment, being here in London with Harry and Mia.

He'd been busy with work every day, while I hung around in the background of photoshoots and endless interviews. Watching him work made me so proud to call him mine, he was so dedicated and well spoken when it came to talking about his art, I admired him.

Today was our last day in London, before the boys had a couple of days off prior to leaving for LA. Eleanor had just gotten back into town the night before, so I planned to take Mia to her apartment for the day, getting in a catch up before Harry and I headed to Cheshire to visit Anne.

We all arranged to meet down for breakfast in the hotel bistro, like we had been doing the past week I had been here. It was kind of a ritual the boys did before a day of work, so I decided to join them since Mia had me up early everyday anyway.

"Would you ever breastfeed in public?" Niall asked me, as I was cradling Mia back to sleep. I always fed her back in the room before we came down for breakfast.

"No, I wouldn't feel comfortable. I mean it's fine if other women want to, I don't mind it personally, but it's a little awkward if I took a boob out in front of you all, and fed her," I answered him.

"I don't mind," he smirked cheekily.

"Hey!" Liam threw a loose grape towards his head.

"That's his girlfriend, calm down would ya," he nudged him for making the comment.

I wasn't bothered by it, I knew he was joking, he was always very respectful of me. He was much like Angus- he made stupid comments, but knew I wouldn't be offended since we were so close, and friendly with each other.

"Maybe later Niall, come around tonight for the pre bedtime feed," I winked, playing along with his game.

"What is going on here?" Liam was surprised by my response, and Harry's lack of annoyance by what was happening.

"Ignore them Liam, they're just trying to get a rise out of me. Niall knows if he ever crossed the line I would beat the shit out of him, and she would never show him her breasts anyway," he shrugged.

"Wouldn't I? They're just boobs..." I egged him on. I wouldn't, I wasn't that confident in myself that I would flash anyone that asked, especially not Niall.

"The first time I ever saw them, you covered them up. You're just that type of person, you have respect for yourself and your body, and I love that about you. I have no concerns about you flashing my band mates."

"I had no problem showering topless with Eleanor that one time," I shrugged. By memory I covered myself up in front of her too, but he didn't need to know the details.

"We really don't need to go into detail about that night, the thought of you showering with anyone other than me gets me wound up, and I know that's what you're trying to do, so I'm not playing into your game."

I looked over to Niall, and we both held in our laughs at our clear success that we did in fact wind him up a little. He was cute when he was jealous, I couldn't help but bring that side out in him.

"Have you spoken to her recently?" Louis spoke up.

"Who, Eleanor?" I questioned him. He hadn't mentioned her to me since they broke up, I don't think he really mentioned her to anyone, so I didn't really think he even thought of her anymore. When I had just brought her up, I didn't even realise the name would trigger something in Louis.