Chapter 24/ MATURE SCENE

Start from the beginning

"Thank you white lighter, you saved me" she said before disappearing. What me a real white lighter, just like mom said.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!?" I snapped my eyes open revealing a frightened Kitai. When I looked into the mirror, I couldn't believe what I saw; I was fucking floating over my bed and glowing just like my dream. This can't be happening.

After a  weird staring contest, he finally cleared his throat.

"Let me help you down" I could tell he was still pretty shaken up. "You OK?" He asked. Honestly I could have never been better apart from this heat I'm feeling!

"Yes- ,No I'm hot crack open the window!!" I was dripping sweat at this point.

"Are you OK?" He scrunch up his eye brows together, then his face stiffened.

"I'M JUST FUCKING HOT!" I yelled. "I'm sorry continue!" I wanted to strip.

"A-Ah ok." He looked zoned out for awhile then he continued "I've spoken to the Oracle. She said that your father is indeed alive and that you do have a half sister, but your father turned her into a demon. She also said this would happen" he said in relation to me floating.

"Really, so I have an evil sister, how heart warming!!" I joked. Fuck I'm hot. I can't take this. I began pacing back and forth into the room.

"That's not all Liz." He said while following my every move "She explained that your going to have to fight, She's going to possess you on your birthday Liz; what are we going to do?" I stopped and looked at him, He sounded so worried.

"We could go talk to your dad and see what he says" I think that would be a great idea right?

"OK... Ah get dressed then" he said rubbing the back of his index finger along side my cheeks; It felt great. Suddenly a sharp pain hit below my stomach.

"Ahhh shit.!! What's happening!!?" I began to shake and grasp my stomach, I'm soaked with sweat and my vagina hurts.

"Your heat is here Liz" his eyes went pitch black while looking into my eyes he leaned me into his arms. Pressing his pink lips on mine gently, biting my bottom lip he close his eyes leaning to the crook of my neck and inhaled. "Fuck you smell so good" He said in a rustic voice.

"You have no idea how much I want to take you right here and now" his voice was low and it send chills down my spine. My vagina wanted the feel of his dick.

"Then do it.... Please ease the pain" I managed to muster a word. He shot open his crystal blue eyes in surprise, as I see them flicker from blue to black again; I knew his wolf was present. He crashed his lips on mine hovering over me, our mouth moving in sync. He shoved his tongue into my mouth for more access which I granted. Low soft moans left my mouth as he moved his hands up to my thighs, squeezing and massaging them. He quickly came off the bed to take off his clothes, his eyes never leaving mine. His muscles flexed with every move he made. He finally hovered over me once more.

He let out a low growl and rip my night gown and lace panties off; I was fully naked in front  of him. Smiling down on me he trailed his fingers on every inch of me. Starting from my cheeks, to my jaw line, my neck my breasts; he stayed there for a while playing with my stiff nipples.

"Kitai......please" I begged he was torturing me.

"So impatient" he grinned. Moving down further with his fingers he trailed goose bumps all over my body. Stopping just above the entrance of my slit, anticipating what's to come. Slowly he lowered his fingers between my pussy jaws. It drove me insane!

He moved his fingers up and down mimicking a scissor around my clit. I gripped the sheets trying to keep my composer.

"Fuck Kitai.. Please stop!!" I wanted him to stop this torturous act, I wanted him inside of me.

"Your in my court baby" he whispered into my ear. I was producing more juice around his fingers as he push one finger in. I screamed in pain and pleasure.

"Damn baby your so tight, wait your a virgin?" He suddenly stopped glancing down on his now bloody fingers. I was so embarrassed.

"Y-Yes..." Why do I feel terrible? He suddenly crashed his lips on mine gently, it startled me at first but when I came back from my thoughts I began to kiss him back; more aggressive. Tugging his hear he moaned inside of my mouth and pulled away breathless.

Looking deep into my eyes, they turned back to crystal blue. "Are you sure your ready for this?" He looked concerned. I mean I think I was.

"Yes, I want you" he smiled down on me and attacked my lips once more.

"God baby. I'm so. Glad you saved. Your self. All of this is Mine" his words causing an eruption between my legs. He slowly position himself at the entrance of my pussy.

"You ready baby?" He whispered into my ear, I was..

"Yes". With my conformation, he glide slowly into me breaking my wall; gently sliding into me. I screamed into his ear in pain digging my nails into his back he flinched a bit.

" Fuck baby your so tight.. So wet, for me" he spat out sweet words in my ear. He went deeper inside of me, arching my back it felt wayy  deeper.

"Faster please" I begged I was coming to my climax faster than how I expected. He sped up with long hard thrusts into me. My head rolled back while I screamed his name, that seemed to get him more pumped up.

He dipped for my breasts, nipping and sucking my nipples. I was in the clouds, my head clouded with just him. His huge dick slammed Harder inside of me, feeling the walls of my pussy tightened; I let out a loud scream in pleasure while I exploded around his dick. Soon after he pulled out and cum all over my belly, It was so warm.

Looking into my eyes he leaned down and kissed my lips.

"I love you" he muttered against my lips.

"I love you" I was in love with Kitai Walker, and it felt right. Leaning into his arms I felt safe and comfortable, snuggling closer I drift into sleep.

Next chapter coming soon.