55. Epilogue

Third Person's POV:

2 years pass and Chenle's fantasies were really happening.

(Y/n) remarried, and her new husband is none other than Mark Lee.

At the wedding, Chenle couldn't even contain his feels so he bursted out crying along with Jeno, while Jisung, well he didn't handle the kissing scene very well.

The twins were starting to learn little by little. Mark was happy to call them his kids since he is the husband.

The NCT members spoiled the twins, especially Jaemin since he just loves babies.

(Y/n)'s life started to become even more happier now that Mark was in it along with her twins, her group and her brothers.

Atleast, that's what I think.

  *Somewhere*

"You have a visitor." The police said.

"Let them in as all as I care." Sara answered as she faced the wall.

"You should you little b**ch" The person said.

Sara's eyes widened. "Yani, its you. Are you here to help me out?" Sara asked.

"No." Yani looked over the police. "I'll give you five minutes." The police said as he left.

"W-what do mean?" Sara backed away as she saw Yani coming closer to her.

"Heard about what you did." Yani said. "And I don't like it."

"But don't worry Sara." She cracked her knuckles.

"5 minutes is all I need." The prison she was in was filled with girlish screams and punches.

I guess this is where Sara comes to an end.

Maybe for her but maybe not for someone...

  *Meanwhile*

"Man, to think you almost had the life to be with an idol." The police chuckled at the man in his prison.

"You're one of those guys who wants more. Yeah, you got what you deserve." The other police said as they walked out.

"Not yet I don't." He smirked.

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Instagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25