14. First Day

*TimeSkip in the Morning*

Your POV:

After a night of handling the kids, you woke up very early.

What am I doing again? You asked to yourself. Oh right, it's the first day.

You looked at your side and saw you husband sleeping peacefully with his arms wrapped around your waist.

You quietly squirmed out of his embrace successfully. You tipped toes your way out of the room to go to the kitchen and make breakfast.

7:00 a.m You start at 8.

As you were cooking some delicious pancakes, you heard footsteps from behind.

"(Y/n)? Why are you up so early?" Jumsan asked groggily. "Oh right, today's the first day of my job. I forgot to tell you. Sorry honey." You laughed.

"Aww. I was hoping to spend some time with you but I know this is important." Jumsan understood.

"Its ok honey, you can spend time with the twins." You hummed. "Heh, those two sure are trouble." He joked.

After some chatting with your husband, you finally finished cooking breakfast and ate quickly and took a shower.

As you were tidying your hair, you noticed a small box underneath your drawer.

You got curious and took a peak of what's inside.

A ring.

But, it wasn't yours nor Jumsan's wedding ring.

"Hey, Jumsan. Why is there a ring here?" You asked. Jumsan quickly snatched it.

"Uh, this was my mother's ring. She told me to keep it as a remembrance." He said.

You nodded in response. His mother went away to another country but you forgot who was her company with her.

"Well, I'm all set. Take care of the kids ok Jumsan?" You said.

"I will. Good luck in your first day ok? Love you." He said and pecked you.

"Love you too." You hummed and went to the door and left.

You first dialed Baekhyun's number to come pick you up since you didn't have a car yet.

Well, first day! Bring me luck and I hope I can do this.

Fighting!

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Intsagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25