29. Delivery

*TimeSkip*

Third Person's POV:

Thanks to the managers fast movements, everyone's stuff was instantly delivered to the dorm.

"Wow, did he barged in ours houses just to get our clothes?" Chenle scratched the back of his neck.

"Who cares, atleast we didn't have to get it our own." Jeno laughed and started unpacking the load.

"Meh, true I am kinda lazy today." Chenle shrugged and unpacked his stuff.

Soon the others followed along.

Nayumi's POV:

It was kinda creepy that the manager got our stuff so fast. Did he asked my mother for permission?

"Oh look, the manager sended me something." Mark laughed at his phone.

"Let me see that." I said as he handed over his phone.

Manager: if you guys are wondering how your stuff got there, I stole them from your houses.

"Dafuq...." I got annoyed. "Pervert." I muttered.

Then another text came.

Manager: Just kidding, EXO actually did it.

"Wait, my brothers delivered all of our stuff?" (Y/n) said outta no where. I jumped by surprise to see she'd next to me.

"How long have you been there?" "The whole time."

I sweat dropped at her. Then her phone suddenly rang.

Your POV:

My phone suddenly rang out loud. I should've silence it.

I fished it out of my pocket and read the ID caller.

Baekhyun?

You: Yeoboseyeo?

Baekhyun: Hi sweetie! Did you received your clothes? Oh! Chanyeol and I made some snacks there in case you get hungry!

Wait snacks?

"Oh god this is so good. Say thanks to him for me (Y/n)!" Jaemin yelled while stuffing his face with the food Chanyeol and Baekhyun prepared.

You: Wait. Since you got my stuff from my house. Did you see Jumsan? How was he?

Baekhyun: Oh he was fine. Just taking care of the kids like usual. Such a caring father, yeah?

You: Hehe, yeah.

Baekhyun: Oh and tell the others, that we actually went to their houses. And tell Jeno to stop being lazy his parents said so.

You: Hehe, I'll be sure.

Baekhyun: Awww, (Y/n) don't grow up to quick ok? Please be safe. Love you!

You: Love you too big brother.

  *beep*
  *beep*
  *beep*

Mark's POV:

I heard (Y/n) say a name. Jumsan? Who was that?

Jealous much? - Inner Mark

I will freakin yell right now if you don't stop Inner Mark.

Anyways...

I was about to ask her when she called out Jeno.

"Jeno, your parents said not to be lazy." She said.

"But I was born lazy." Jeno whined.

(Y/n) laughed and started unpacking her stuff. Along with the others.

"Come on, let's go make this place feel like home." Nayumi said as we followed along.

Wait, what was I going to ask again? Stupid forgetful Mark.

I forgot too, what were you saying again? - Inner Mark

How should I know if I forgot about it, idiot.

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Intsagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25