41. Not Here

*Time Skip the next day*

Mark's POV:

"Alright guys, tomorrow's the big day. Haechan, remember that you have a solo dance ok? Just like Baekhyun's solo in Monster." I said.

"So wait, do I have to copy his dance moves?" Haechan panicked. "No, you'll be doing a hover board solo." He sighed in relief.

"Ohhhh, and don't forget the part where we have to dance in pairs while Haechan does the solo." Jeno winked at Chenle mischievously.

"Yeah, Me and Jisung, you and Jaemin and our two love team." Chenle smirked.

"You guys..." Renjun blushed along with Nayumi.

"You didn't deny it Junnie~" Jaemin cooed. I rolled my eyes at the shipping team. Heh shipping team.

"So our concert will be held around dawn. We get there early, we prepare for a little more." I said. "Oh thank goodness, by the time we go there I might forgot all of the things we've practiced." Jaemin laughed.

"You better not." Jisung glared. "So tell me, are you're families going?" Jeno asked.

"Yeah all of us are." Nayumi answered.

"What about you (Y/n)- (Y/n)?"

"Where is she?" I asked as I looked around and noticed that the door was opened.

Your POV:

Since we were done practicing I might as well talk things out with Jumsan. Maybe even hoping he'd come tomorrow along with the kids.

Oh thats right, I forgot his sister was there. Its strange how he hasn't let me talk to her, luckily I remembered I had her number on my phone. Since I didn't want to call Jumsan, I'll call her instead.

You: Annyeong, Min Jun!

Min Jun: Oh hi (Y/n)! I heard you got into the company how is it!?

You: Amazing! Tomorrow we'll be our first concert as well! Oh my am j nervous.

Min Jun: Oh wow! I wish I could go.

You: You can! Along with Jumsan and the kids!

Min Jun: But Noona, I really can't, don't you remember? I'm at China with my mother.

You: W-wait....but...

Min Jun: But?

You: But Jumsan told me you were with him a couple of weeks ago, with the kids, taking care of them.

Min Jun: What? No I've been in China for like a month now how could he say that? And can I also ask you a question?

You: Yeah?

Min Jun: Mother said that she's missing some of the money she saved up for this ring. She said that it might be with Jumsan but he never answered.

You: How much was that money worth for?

Min Jun: A ring. Its the same amount of a ring.

You:.....

Min Jun: (Y/n)?

You: He couldn't be....

Min Jun: That bastard.....

"Hey, (Y/n) there you are! Your brothers are here!" Nayumi called. "Sis are you alright?" Chen asked, as tears began to form in my eyes.

Min Jun: (Y/n)...

You: Y-yeah...

Min Jun: Get that f***er of a husband/brother what he deserves

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Intsagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25