30. Accident

*TimeSkip*

Third Person's POV:

After everyone was done unpacking and setting everything in place, it took long so they reached till night to finish up the place.

"Ugh, I am not in the mood for dinner.." Jeno said while laying on the floor, exhausted.

"Neither are us." Everyone said in unison. "Can't believe we reached till night just because of this." Renjun chuckled.

"Oh finally, you spoke." Haechan said, making everyone laugh.

"Can't we just go to bed already?" Chenle whined. "Tell that to Jisung." Jaemin pointed at the sleeping Jisung.

"Please help me carry him.." Chenle begged, but it was too late. The others were going to there rooms.

"You're on your own." Chenle faced the floor in defeat.

This is going to be a long night for him.

Your POV:

Oh right, I forgot, my roommate was Mark. Gosh why.

I went to the bedroom and surprisingly there was a bathroom. But someone was inside already.

Guess its Mark.

Oh well, I'll just change quickly before he comes out. I quickly went over my stuff and picked out my pajamas and started changing.

I was about to remove my top clothing, when....

Mark was watching.....

I blushed while I let out a tiny scream and quickly covered up my bare top body. Luckily I was facing the other direction.

"Oh gawd. I am so sorry (Y/n). I swear. I didn't see anything." Mark stuttered out.  You just nodded with a really red face. Embarrassed.

"Erm..please..um.." You whimpered shyly. Mark snapped out of his thoughts.

"Oh, r-right...just tell me w-when you're d-done.." He said quickly and shut the bathroom door again.

I quickly wore my top clothing and went out but by coincidence, Nayumi was at my door.

"Yo, what happened? I heard you scream." She said in concern. You blushed madly once more and told her what happened.

"Ohoho, lookie lookie what I have here." She smirked. "Seriously if Jumsan was here, he would flip. Especially Baekhyun." She laughed.

You blushed bright red. Oh why did this even have to happen!

"Just kidding, just relax he didn't see anything right?" Nayumi check suspiciously. You shook your head.

"Then just relax. Everything's fine." She soothed and went back to her room.

Why (Y/n) why!?

  *Meawhile*

Mark's POV:

Oh god what the actual f*** is wrong with you?!  You just saw a girl half naked!

DON'T PRETEND YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT! - Inner Mark

Oh god, why is blood on my nose!?

Why am all red!?

YOU LOVED THE VIEW, DIDN'T YOU, YOU SINFUL CHILD!?  - Inner Mark

And, why is there something hard under- oh s***

OHHHHHH SOMEONE'S TURNED THE F*** ON! - Inner Mark

Please let it not be a b**er please- oh gawd never mind.

Why world why!?

WORLD YES! - Inner Mark

Oh god (Y/n) might think I'm a total pervert because of this. I am so sorry. I am disgusted of myself right now.

HELL YEAH YOU SHOULD! YOU JUST ENJOYED THE VIEW OF HER B***S DIDN'T YOU!? DIDN'T YOU!? - Inner Mark

And please someone make Inner Mark stop!

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Intsagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25