23. Someone's Inlove

Your POV:

"Wow, it's amazing how Renjun already knows where she's practicing. Or maybe you were just stalking her." Haechan smirked.

"N-no!" Renjun denied. You could see a tint of red on his cheeks.

Ohhhh, Nayumi is so going to love this.

"Wait, since (Y/n) is the one that knows her, why don't you introduce her to us. Especially Renjun..." Jeno whispered, which Renjun heard and whack him in the head.

"Hm, I could do that, but be careful she's quite.....scary..." You sweat dropped making them confused.

You knocked on the practice room door before letting you and the boys in.

"Who goes there!" A female yelled. You chuckled.

"Pizza delivery." You darkened your voice, making it sound like a males voice.

Then out in a flash Nayumi was right in front of you.

"Where is it." She asked. "Just kidding." You giggled.

She pouted, but quickly gasped as she saw the boys right behind you.

"What are you doing here? *gasp* you didn't do anything to (Y/n) did you!" She gasped and started checking if you were ok.

"Ah, no actually. We're her friends." Mark raised his hand in defense with a small nervous chuckle.

Nayumi looked back at him suspiciously. "You didn't do anything to her, right?" Nayumi's voice darkened.

The boys went pale. You were right she is terrifying.

"Its ok, they just wanted to meet you." You said. "Oh, so this was the surprise you were saying?" She said, making the boys confuse.

"What surprise?" Jaemin asked looking at both of us.

"Oh nothing.." You giggled and pulled Nayumi just a little so you can whisper something to her.

"Seriously, what's the surprise!" She whispered.

"See that boy over there." You eyed Renjun and so did Nayumi.

"Yeah, he's cute." Nayumi continued to eye him dreamily.

"Yeah, well good news, I think he likes you." You whispered and Nayumi froze.

You smirked and walked over the boys, leaving a day dreaming Nayumi.

"Guys, This is Nayumi, my best friend when I was grade 2. She's very protective, likes video games and food so much." You introduced her.

"Ohhhh, Hi! I'm Jeno! That guy who seems angry is Chenle, he's jealous cause you're (Y/n)'s first friend." Jeno giggled as Chenle snarled.

"I'm Mark, leader of our group, this is Haechan my best friend, Jisung our lovely maknae. Jaemin, Jeno's best friend." Mark continued.

"And this..." You pointed at Renjun lastly.

"This is Renjun." You pushed him forward to Nayumi. He froze.

"H-hi. N-nice t-to meet y-you..." He stuttered out.

You went over Nayumi from behind and whispered, "I told you."

Nayumi just blushed a little, and soon regain her composure and greeted him back.

"Ehem, nice to meet you too, I hope (Y/n) isn't that much trouble. She could be really clumsy sometimes." Nayumi offered her hand.

Renjun just froze in place, eyes gazing to skin contact with Nayumi.

"Psst, shake her hand." You whispered yelled at him.

He shakingly lifted his hand and shook hands with her.

You went back to the boys while the two people still continue to shake hands, except the part that they're both day dreaming of how handsome/beautiful they both were.

"Well Renjun finally found his love." Mark chuckled.

So did you idiot. - Inner Mark

INNER MARK!

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Intsagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25