24. Collaboration

Third Person's POV:

"Um...can you let go of my hand?" Nayumi smiled bashfully at Renjun, trying to contain her own feels.

Renjun blushed even more and apologized. The two seemed cute together. No not seemed- MEANT to be with each other.

"Yieee, I ship it." Jisung smirked, knowing his OTP will come true one day.

Renjun coughed and went back to the boys and hid behind Mark. "Help me hyung..." He pleaded. "Relax, you just talked to a girl no big deal." Mark patted him.

Speak for yourself - Inner Mark

"By the way, I was suppose to go and find you guys but since you're here my manager said something." Nayumi walked forward to the group.

"What is it?" (Y/n) asked.

"My manager said that me and NCT DREAM are to have a collaboration as our first concert." She said as she pulled something out of her pocket and unfolded it.

Your POV:

I took the paper in Nayumi's hands and read it with the boys.

"Wow, that's pretty awesome." Jaemin nodded. "But wait, why does it say, with a partner?" Chenle raised a brow.

"Well since there's 9 of us." Nayumi said.

"Hmm, why don't we just give by two some?" Haechan suggested. "Isn't that a bit awkward?" Jisung said.

"Nah, it's fine, I suggest, Nayumi with Renjun, (Y/n) with Mark." Jeno smiled as Jisung found more OTP's.

You looked at him in wide eyes. What was he thinking!?

"Woah, woah not so fast. I am not doing that." Mark shook.

Hell yeah you are - Inner Mark

"Actually Mark, we do. If you read the last part it says, 4 partners take the lead." Nayumi pointed out.

"Damn why does everything have to go in plan." Mark cursed.

Even that paper ships you with (Y/n) - Inner Mark

"Cause it's love Mark, it's love." Jaemin formed a heart in his hands.

Damn right he is - Inner Mark

"Yiee, Renjun is screaming inside by now." Jisung smiled at the blushing Renjun.

"No I'm not!" Renjun yelled with a full on blush on his face.

"So wait, if Nayumi, Renjun, (Y/n) and Mark are the lead and partners, what about us?" Chenle asked.

"You guys go by partners too." Nayumi answered. "Ok! I go with Jeno!" Jaemin said.

"I go with Jisung." Chenle clinged onto Jisung like a koala.

Then everyone looked at Haechan, who was deadpanned.

"Lonely, I'm mister lonely." "Shut up, Jisung."

"Ehehe....why don't we put Haechan on a hover board solo?" You suggested. "That way, he gets to do something."

"Hmm, not a bad idea, he is quite skillful in hover boards." Mark nodded.

"Ok, Haechan gets the solo!" Nayumi cheered.

Everyone agreed on the collaboration and started to practice.

"I'm still lonely..."

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Intsagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25